Author Topic: What does....  (Read 340 times)

Offline Dimebag

• Nickel Member
What does....
« on: May 08, 2009, 05:17:52 PM »
Failure to inititalize PCI Express NCI mean?   I rec'd that error right when I turned the puter on today(before it loaded windows).  Everything seems to be working fine..  Im winXP if it matters.

Dimebag
CO of the Black Tooth Grin
Black Attack!!!

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
Re: What does....
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 06:45:51 PM »
think thats a socket error I am probably wrong though :salute
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 08:43:06 AM »
Could you check the Device Manager to see if any devices or any hardware has a question mark (?) icon next to it? If this were a driver issue, the device manager might display it.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline JTs

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 12:07:36 AM »
if your nic is integrated into your mobo disable it in the bios. save it exit  then power down. unplug computer for about 30 secs. then power up go into biios and turn it back on. save changes and it should work. hope this helps

Offline Dimebag

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 07:22:46 PM »
if your nic is integrated into your mobo disable it in the bios. save it exit  then power down. unplug computer for about 30 secs. then power up go into biios and turn it back on. save changes and it should work. hope this helps

No ?'s in the device manager, and JTs, can you repeat that in a more simple, computer illiterate form so I can understand? lol     I guess start with how to check to see if my nic is integrated or not, then we'll go from there. 

Dime
Dimebag
CO of the Black Tooth Grin
Black Attack!!!