Author Topic: Ardennes map  (Read 760 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Ardennes map
« on: October 20, 2009, 06:53:07 PM »
I looked on the HTC website and didn't find it listed.  Is it under a different name?  AKBmzawy and myself would like to use this map on a future Jeep race.  Specifically the bridges on the map are the interest.

I remember awhile back that someone had inferred that the Terrain team was working on making necessary changes to some terrains after the new graphics version.  Maybe this is where the map is. 

If so, then we would like to request the terrain team when time allows to connect some bridges to land.  This will let us plan some jeep races using the bridges to cross over the rivers.

Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: Ardennes map
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 08:04:27 PM »
Currently I'm working on a smaller terrain update to build skills with the new editor. The arden terrain is a big job to update, but I think you will be happy with the new bridges, and other things.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 08:19:59 PM »
Not a problem.  I remember someone saying it's going to take time.  If anyone on the Terrain Staff knows of any updated maps with road bridges connecting, please let us know so the Jeep Race Team can do some experienting.

:salute
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 08:28:51 PM »
Other then the current arden, which is still available, the only other terrain with a road course is avasml, but it's probably longer then what you want.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 09:06:42 PM »
I'll look into the map you suggested. :salute