Author Topic: Missons need to be fixed.  (Read 1038 times)

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
Missons need to be fixed.
« on: May 25, 2009, 07:03:46 PM »
On the missons where a plane takes off from a cv the spawn point is off so your plane ends up hanging 1/2 on and 1/2 off destroying your plane.
Strokes

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: Missons need to be fixed.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 07:37:41 PM »
Which ones specifically?  I don't know of any that take off from CVs because it's generally known you can't in offline missions.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline danny37

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 09:34:48 PM »
it must be the mariannas turkeyshoot mission,thats the only one i know of that you take off on a cv.fm2s are hanging half off the cv when you spawn in.most of the time you fall off but every now and then your able to take off.if you have the ME you can change the spawn point,zoom in and place the spawn in a better spot,just make sure you have enough room to take off.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 09:36:23 PM by danny37 »

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 02:39:19 PM »
Most the missions I made were before the last release of the Mission editor.  The last release changed how spawn points work which broke some of the missions I put out.  Unfortunately I haven't the time to go back and fix them.  Most of them have the .mis file included which will allow anyone to make adjustments to spawns to make them work correctly again. 

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 02:45:49 PM »
it must be the mariannas turkeyshoot mission,thats the only one i know of that you take off on a cv.fm2s are hanging half off the cv when you spawn in.most of the time you fall off but every now and then your able to take off.if you have the ME you can change the spawn point,zoom in and place the spawn in a better spot,just make sure you have enough room to take off.

That one.
Strokes