Author Topic: ***The Ultimate Twilight (the movie) Thread***  (Read 1418 times)

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
Re: ***The Ultimate Twilight (the movie) Thread***
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2009, 07:14:59 PM »
I guess I'll have to explain myself better in the future.  It did not occur to me people would take this in the worst light possible.

Looks like they're doing a spin off on the WB called vampire diaries.  Oh, and second season of True Blood starts june 14th on HBO.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 08:15:29 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Demetrious

• Copper Member
Re: ***The Ultimate Twilight (the movie) Thread***
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2009, 12:17:07 AM »
I cannot afford to label people on the board.  It removes or distills objectivity.

I wish I could clone a million of you and put three on every message board on the internet. A moderator who is concerned with objectivity and hand-modifies posts rather then just clicking the "lock thread" button in order to save what good convo there is...? Hold still, I'm going to take a picture or they'll all call me a liar.

Re: Original Poster. You really made me sad, sir, because when I saw this thread, I thought, for a brief, shining, moment, that just possibly there are 20 year old girls out there who like Aces High. Girls who like World War Two Airplanes. For that brief instant, I entertained the possibility that perhaps I will find love someday after all.

Then I opened the thread and this is what I found. You have done a terrible thing to me, OP. I hope you're happy. :(