Author Topic: AFK Time  (Read 346 times)

Offline mike254

• Nickel Member
AFK Time
« on: June 17, 2009, 11:10:25 AM »
Sometimes when I'm in the tower, something comes up and I need to get off the computer for a while. Usually if I'm staying home, I won't log off Aces High.

The wish is that after about 30 min of no activity (moving the mouse or clicking on something), you would be marked as AFK so that people wouldn't be trying to talk to you while your gone. Also, when I get back I always forget to uncheck AFK and people still think I'm gone. When you are active again AFK should automatically be unchecked. If someone wants to play and still be marked AFK for whatever reason, I guess there could be an option for this feature.

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

I have a photographic memory. The only problem is that sometimes I forget to take off the lens cap.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
Re: AFK Time
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 11:37:15 AM »
If someone wants to play and still be marked AFK for whatever reason, I guess there could be an option for this feature.
Sometimes I do this, just so no one talks to me.  :)
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline mike254

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 11:39:26 AM »
I knew some people did that. You anti-social dweeb.  :D
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

I have a photographic memory. The only problem is that sometimes I forget to take off the lens cap.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 01:12:02 PM »
Actually, I think a better wish would be to kick you out of the arena back into the lobby.  But, that wish has been debated from both sides ad nauseum. 
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 01:14:34 PM »
Actually, I think a better wish would be to kick you out of the arena back into the lobby.  But, that wish has been debated from both sides ad nauseum. 

It's a great idea.  What is the counter argument?