Author Topic: Was it Panzer Elite or Panzer commander that had.....  (Read 342 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Was it Panzer Elite or Panzer commander that had.....
« on: June 21, 2009, 03:15:20 AM »
A key, that when pressed, slowed down (or reduced) the amount of traverse and elevation enabling the gunner to make fine adjustments to the aim point.  This would be very nice in zoom. 

I wish HTC would do similar....
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: Was it Panzer Elite or Panzer commander that had.....
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 07:46:02 PM »
A key, that when pressed, slowed down (or reduced) the amount of traverse and elevation enabling the gunner to make fine adjustments to the aim point.  This would be very nice in zoom. 

I wish HTC would do similar....

I've had to scale my stick for mode 2 just for this very thing.  I'd always be too far right and move a teeny bit and be too far left, back and forth.

Try scaling the first 30-40% of stick travel.  It helps a bit.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 01:45:05 AM »
Steel Fury Kharkov 1942 takes a different approach that would be nice if it where modeled. If you hold down the control Key you get motor assisted traverse and when you release control it goes back to non motorized allowing for fine tuning your Aim. You get the same effect just a different solution.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
“You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas

Offline macerxgp

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 11:33:41 AM »
Or you could fly a plane.

Just saying.
Quote from: Saurdaukar
Operational kettles in August 2009 exceed operational pots by approximately 142%.

Your comparison is invalid.

DeMaskus
357th-Death Dragons