Author Topic: trigger glitch  (Read 335 times)

Offline LT.Nick

• Zinc Member
trigger glitch
« on: June 06, 2009, 09:27:40 PM »
after today's (6.6.09) server crash, when skuzzy rebuilt it, whenever i would fire my guns, the trigger on the joy stick would release but the plane would not stop fireing. at first i thought it was just 1 plane, but then i tryed it on another plane (p40E + p51D)is it just me? or has this happend to others? all i know is that i wasted alot of good brass because of it.
ingame name: Raumel

'If theres any of you who don't want to go, just tell me. because the chances of you makeing it back alive are pretty slim.' -Jimmy Doolittle

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Re: trigger glitch
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 10:08:23 PM »
This might mean nothing for your problem, but what you describe also happens anytime you press the trigger, then cycle to another secondary weapon without first letting go of the trigger.  The server doesn't have anything to do with your computer, other than your network connection, so a more probable cause would be if the game crashed when the server dumped you.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Clone155

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 10:26:08 PM »
I get this on my joystick about once a week. Another sign of it is the zoom button on my joystick will have a tourettes moment as well. Cure for this is to just quit the game completely and re-open it.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 11:49:51 PM »
How old is this stick. If it lasts another 5 months, might be time to ask Santa for a new one.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54