Author Topic: Late War Weapons  (Read 691 times)

Offline salun

• Zinc Member
Late War Weapons
« on: June 15, 2009, 06:54:06 PM »
I looked through the forums before this. Though not to thoroughly. I didn't see this though so I figured I'd ask

I want an Ohka.

The infamous(Yet not so effective) Japanese Kamikaze Rocket bomb. Used in the later half of the war against nazal ships.

Im not sure even if AH can support things like that. Mainly having a massive damage done by ramming a plane into something. But Personally I believe a good way to mix up naval warfare. It would have to be a perk plane. To prevent everyone from using them. ANd besides you know Your not coming back so you better be going in a coordinated attack otherwise you'll be shot done long before hitting a ship.
"Everyone has there part in society. If I have to be society's bellybutton hole then let the explosive diarrhea begin"

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
Re: Late War Weapons
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 06:57:08 PM »
I looked through the forums before this. Though not to thoroughly. I didn't see this though so I figured I'd ask

I want an Ohka.

The infamous(Yet not so effective) Japanese Kamikaze Rocket bomb. Used in the later half of the war against nazal ships.

Im not sure even if AH can support things like that. Mainly having a massive damage done by ramming a plane into something. But Personally I believe a good way to mix up naval warfare. It would have to be a perk plane. To prevent everyone from using them. ANd besides you know Your not coming back so you better be going in a coordinated attack otherwise you'll be shot done long before hitting a ship.

Before you get flammed on your 1st post I would just like to say "Thank You" for not asking for a B-29, a n00k, or a B-29 with a n00k.  :salute

Fight Like a Girl

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline salun

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 07:17:22 PM »
Before you get flammed on your 1st post I would just like to say "Thank You" for not asking for a B-29, a n00k, or a B-29 with a n00k.  :salute

One THere was like 80 B-29 Requests. Two Nukes ended teh second world war. Why the hell would you want to end this war? THird, To whats his name. \o/ Flame throwers.
"Everyone has there part in society. If I have to be society's bellybutton hole then let the explosive diarrhea begin"

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 07:22:25 PM »
What about an Ohka that is dropped from a B29 and carries a nook?

I'd love to see a Ohka or even a Fieseler FI 103R in the game*.  At least the suicide missions would START as suicide missions.  As it is half the Spit 16s don't need mains once they get off the ground.  They're just excess weight.
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 09:14:36 PM »
Two Nukes ended teh second world war. Why the hell would you want to end this war?

I like the way you think
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline salun

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 10:14:34 PM »
I like the way you think

Thinking is overrated. Just do and don't let him get on your butt.

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 10:57:06 PM »
Thinking is overrated. Just do and don't let him get on your butt.

huh?  :huh
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn

Offline salun

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 11:02:49 PM »
huh?  :huh
My great uncle bill told me that. He was a F6F pilot in WWII. I asked him once about FIghter pilots and dogfighting. I asked"How long does it take for a pilot to learn to think fast enough to fly in combat?" He told me.'Its all instinct. THinking will get you killed so just do what it takes to keep him off your six."

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 11:19:05 PM »
My great uncle bill told me that. He was a F6F pilot in WWII. I asked him once about FIghter pilots and dogfighting. I asked"How long does it take for a pilot to learn to think fast enough to fly in combat?" He told me.'Its all instinct. THinking will get you killed so just do what it takes to keep him off your six."

That is true, but you still need to think weather you want to use nuke or not and that's what I was talking about.

You uncle was an F6F pilot?!?!?  :x I bet you heard a million and one really good stories from him
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn

Offline salun

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 11:36:27 PM »
That is true, but you still need to think weather you want to use nuke or not and that's what I was talking about.

(Image removed from quote.) You uncle was an F6F pilot?!?!?  :x I bet you heard a million and one really good stories from him

Not to many. I didn't talk about it much. Plus he died when I was 13. So Im sure a lot of good stories he might have had he took with him. He Lost a lot of good friends in the war. He got me into WWII aviation and WWII in general. SOmething he wouldn't be to happy about I suppose. Glorifing a war like this. However I am working on a shirt story about him. I hope to someday publish.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 05:02:46 AM »

(Image removed from quote.) You uncle was an F6F pilot?!?!?  :x I bet you heard a million and one really good stories from him

He said great uncle.  I bet you were the top of your class.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song