Author Topic: Transformers 2  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Transformers 2
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2009, 02:14:37 AM »
Just got home from the late show. Great sequel to a movie spawned from my childhood toys. What was not to like? Kick bellybutton summer flick :aok

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2009, 03:07:03 AM »
Saw it on Thursday, was a good movie.  I don't often follow plots in full action movies anyways, so it fit my attention span.  For anyone who complain about the plot (cough, critics, cough), I say this, just watch the purty explosions, the big guns and the women and hush. :D
Another good movie I saw 2 days ago was the remake of 'The Taking of Pelham of 1 2 3', enough action, good story, good suspense.

Overall Both are movies are very much worth seeing in my opinion. :aok
One thing I liked about the viewing of Pelham was there were only 15 people there, compared to Transformers with close to 100.  More fun to watch a movie when dialogue isn't drowned out by people. :)
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Flipperk

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2009, 10:32:22 PM »
just saw the movie myself, it was very good and it was definantly worth the ticket price

It is 2 Cents or .02 Dollars...NOT .02 Cents!

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2009, 12:21:14 AM »
 Saw the movie. Best parts were Megan Fox running. The Camaro.

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2009, 08:29:53 PM »
I want to see it, but I am prejudiced; all a Transformers movie needs to be good is a bunch of robots beating the noodles out of each other, explosions, a human army, and a hot chick. And Shia LeBeouf is not allowed. Therefore, Transformers 2 fits into these categories save for no Shia. It will only be a good movie. To be great, get rid of Shia.
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 08:31:12 PM »
I want to see it, but I am prejudiced; all a Transformers movie needs to be good is a bunch of robots beating the noodles out of each other, explosions, a human army, and a hot chick. And Shia LeBeouf is not allowed. Therefore, Transformers 2 fits into these categories save for no Shia. It will only be a good movie. To be great, get rid of Shia.

Plenty of robot mayem to help you forget about Shia. Go see it, you'll be pleased :aok