Author Topic: 352nd Bluenosers <<<**Recruiting**>>>  (Read 434 times)

Offline Falcon93

• Zinc Member
352nd Bluenosers <<<**Recruiting**>>>
« on: July 30, 2009, 12:09:59 PM »
the 352nd Bluenosers are now recruiting as a Bluenosed Bastard,please excuse my language as that is their historically accurate name, you will be given a chance to participate in FSO as well as being able to be a part of a fun group. There are Just a few ground rules.

1. I expect All recruits to Respect me my XO and any other pilots We fly with.
                Failure to Comply with this single rule of respect Will result in am expulsion from the squad
            2. I don't really care about what age you are as long as you act respectfully and maturely (even if i don't) :)
            3. We are first and foremost a Bish Squad if you are caught spying or changing countries... too bad you're out.
            4. Where you end up as far as a position of Squad leadership Depends on your attitude to the game and to other pilots
            5. If you chose to participate in FSO i expect you to follow the set rules for that event as well as to respect the CM's and their decisions.
            6. The Final Rule is to just have fun. After all it's just a game. (plz excuse me if i get muted in-game occasionally)  :)

That pretty much sums up my rules for more info just post on this thread or email me @ soccer_ref.93_3@rocketmail.com or PM me.

:salute and have fun
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:52:56 PM by Falcon93 »
In-game ID: Falcon92

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
Re: 352nd Bluenosers <<<**Recruiting**>>>
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 06:01:15 PM »
Good luck but your just setting a bad example if you act less than what you expect...
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline CrosFire

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 06:21:27 PM »
Alright, Mr. Falcon if you could answer these questions I'll think about joining.
1. Are their any plane restrictions.
2. Which areans do you fly in.

Crosfire   :salute
When he gets to heaven to St.Peter he will tell one more marine reporting sir Ive served my time in hell. -Marine on the "Canal"

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 06:27:09 PM »
6. The Final Rule is to just have fun. After all it's just a game. (plz excuse me if i get muted in-game occasionally)  :)

:huh :uhoh

Your expectation of respect from your subordinates should be demonstrated by you in the first place.

Good luck.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 09:20:07 PM »
:huh :uhoh

Your expectation of respect from your subordinates should be demonstrated by you in the first place.

Good luck.
exactly what i was saying egg lol
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Falcon93

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 09:14:31 AM »
Crosfire for your questions 1. I'll fly just about anything. I am not thinking about restricting flight at all. but this isnt set in stone yet. though...

2. i fly mostly in the Late War arenas but occasionally i will go to the Mid War when i dont feel like putting up with the LW arenas.

oh and crosfire dont u fly with fudgums squad??

as for the other posts what i meant to say was
the 352nd Bluenosers are now recruiting as a Bluenosed Bastard,please excuse my language as that is their historically accurate name, you will be given a chance to participate in FSO as well as being able to be a part of a fun group. There are Just a few ground rules.

1. I expect All recruits to Respect me my XO and any other pilots We fly with.
                Failure to Comply with this single rule of respect Will result in am expulsion from the squad
            2. I don't really care about what age you are as long as you act respectfully and maturely
            3. We are first and foremost a Bish Squad if you are caught spying or changing countries... too bad you're out.
            4. Where you end up as far as a position of Squad leadership Depends on your attitude to the game and to other pilots
            5. If you chose to participate in FSO i expect you to follow the set rules for that event as well as to respect the CM's and their decisions.
            6. The Final Rule is to just have fun. After all it's just a game.

That pretty much sums up my rules for more info just post on this thread or email me @ soccer_ref.93_3@rocketmail.com or PM me.

:salute and have fun

:salute and i understand thndr.

PS thndr get your vid card so you can get some missions runnin im sure the 352nd wont mind flyin w/you :) :salute
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:00:19 AM by Falcon93 »
In-game ID: Falcon92