Author Topic: KG 200 RECRUITING  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Theirish61

• Zinc Member
Re: KG 200 RECRUITING
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 08:02:25 AM »
Yes, i'm right here.  :D
100irish
~Bf 109 noob~

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 08:08:42 AM »
Hi there,

KG = Kampfgeschwader
JG = Jadggeschwader

Organisation was the following:

A Kampfgeschwader was leaded by a small Stab Command group, 4- 6 Planes and 2-4 Groups with 30-40 Planes each. Those were organised in smaller groups, called Staffeln with 12 planes each. those Staffeln flown in 4 lines, called Kette, each 3 Bomber.

The JG was organised in  the same way, but broken down to Rotte (Winglead and Wingman) 2 Rotten builds a schwarm, mostly flown in a Fourships Formation. Above thos grouped in the same way like the KG

here are some more Types and their used Airplanes:

Geschwadertypen

* Jagdgeschwader - JG, Bf 109 und Fw 190 (classic JG)
    * Nachtjagdgeschwader - NJG, Bf 110 oder Ju 88 ( mostly night hunters to stop bombers, using Radar inflight instruments) )
    * Zerstörergeschwader - ZG, Bf 110, Me 210 oder Me 410 (heavy Jabo, heavy Figthers with hvy air to ground Weapons )
    * Sturzkampfgeschwader - StG, Ju 87 Stukas, später umbenannt in Schlachtgeschwader (later SG, see below)
    * Schlachtgeschwader - SG, Ju 87 und Fw 190F, Schlachtflieger für Bodenangriffe (typical 190F8 in AH2 used to attack Groundforces like russians T34 etc.)
    * Kampfgeschwader - KG, Do 17, He 111 oder Ju 88 Bomber, auch das Spionagegeschwader war ein Kampfgeschwader. (Classic Bomber Squadrons)
    * Schnellkampfgeschwader - (SKG), Bf 109, Fw 190, Bf 110 oder Me 210 Jagdbomber (Classic Jabo - Fighter with Bombs)
    * Lehrgeschwader - LG, Verbände zur großflächigen Erprobung neuer Taktiken oder Flugzeuge (Technical Test Service)
    * Transportgeschwader - TG, Ju 52 und Me 323. (Transport services)

So it looks like you will fly the Ju 88 in AH most times.

<S>

P.S. The KG 200 was something very special! It was formed to fulfill secret missions like bringing spies behind the russiun lines and to test new Weapeon Systems like the Mistel and Stuff
go for this one: Geoffrey Thomas: KG200: Luftwaffe’s Most Secret Squadron. Hikoki Publications, August 2004, ISBN 1902109333
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:18:38 AM by dhyran »

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline Tyler

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »
He dont have a Account wht u need help with?
-=The Misfits=- Seek And Destroy

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 08:04:09 AM »
It was formed to fulfill secret missions like bringing spies behind the russiun lines and to test new Weapeon Systems like the Mistel and Stuff
Oh no!.....now we will be experiencing SPIES GALOR!!  :confused: :O
 :lol      :salute~SWkiljoy
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 07:01:10 AM »
He dont have a Account wht u need help with?

so he is an Squad CO and have no Account????  :rolleyes: :eek: guess that wont work

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 09:22:15 AM »
Looks like twintail failed reading....again.  :D
:rofl
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »
Oh no!.....now we will be experiencing SPIES GALOR!!  :confused: :O
lol hope not
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 12:15:48 PM »
Hi there,

KG = Kampfgeschwader
JG = Jadggeschwader

Organisation was the following:

A Kampfgeschwader was leaded by a small Stab Command group, 4- 6 Planes and 2-4 Groups with 30-40 Planes each. Those were organised in smaller groups, called Staffeln with 12 planes each. those Staffeln flown in 4 lines, called Kette, each 3 Bomber.

The JG was organised in  the same way, but broken down to Rotte (Winglead and Wingman) 2 Rotten builds a schwarm, mostly flown in a Fourships Formation. Above thos grouped in the same way like the KG

here are some more Types and their used Airplanes:

Geschwadertypen

* Jagdgeschwader - JG, Bf 109 und Fw 190 (classic JG)
    * Nachtjagdgeschwader - NJG, Bf 110 oder Ju 88 ( mostly night hunters to stop bombers, using Radar inflight instruments) )
    * Zerstörergeschwader - ZG, Bf 110, Me 210 oder Me 410 (heavy Jabo, heavy Figthers with hvy air to ground Weapons )
    * Sturzkampfgeschwader - StG, Ju 87 Stukas, später umbenannt in Schlachtgeschwader (later SG, see below)
    * Schlachtgeschwader - SG, Ju 87 und Fw 190F, Schlachtflieger für Bodenangriffe (typical 190F8 in AH2 used to attack Groundforces like russians T34 etc.)
    * Kampfgeschwader - KG, Do 17, He 111 oder Ju 88 Bomber, auch das Spionagegeschwader war ein Kampfgeschwader. (Classic Bomber Squadrons)
    * Schnellkampfgeschwader - (SKG), Bf 109, Fw 190, Bf 110 oder Me 210 Jagdbomber (Classic Jabo - Fighter with Bombs)
    * Lehrgeschwader - LG, Verbände zur großflächigen Erprobung neuer Taktiken oder Flugzeuge (Technical Test Service)
    * Transportgeschwader - TG, Ju 52 und Me 323. (Transport services)

So it looks like you will fly the Ju 88 in AH most times.

<S>

P.S. The KG 200 was something very special! It was formed to fulfill secret missions like bringing spies behind the russiun lines and to test new Weapeon Systems like the Mistel and Stuff
go for this one: Geoffrey Thomas: KG200: Luftwaffe’s Most Secret Squadron. Hikoki Publications, August 2004, ISBN 1902109333

Its against the law to copy and paste =P
Top Gun