Author Topic: Fuel tank selection  (Read 269 times)

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
Fuel tank selection
« on: July 31, 2009, 12:10:00 AM »
Before the update the tanks would be lit yellow or white depending if they are on auto select or not.

With the update they are no longer lit yellow for when they are no on auto select.  I find it to be very hard to tell now and wondering if it will be changed back to what we had before?
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline 100hooch

• Copper Member
Re: Fuel tank selection
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 02:54:42 AM »
No.  That was tried in the Beta and taking the tanks off auto-select caused the sun not to reflect on the water and more bushes popped up!
"It's not our job to die for our country.  It's our job to make the other poor dumb sonofasqueak die for his!" -- Gen. George S. Patton

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 03:03:04 AM »
Why not have a separate light bulb like auto pilot and beacon have, when auto fuel tanks is on?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 03:27:25 AM »
I was switching tanks today and they were lit in yellow selective and white for auto.  I think this may have already been fixed.

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 03:39:42 AM »
It's not fixed, it just doesn't happen to everyone.
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 04:09:42 AM »
When I did this, it showed white for auto and gray for manual. (May have been the other way around) Either way, colors were are a little too close IMO.

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 11:37:47 AM »
When I did this, it showed white for auto and gray for manual. (May have been the other way around) Either way, colors were are a little too close IMO.

That is what I had and was playing with it for a good 15 min trying to figure out which is which.   :lol
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots