Author Topic: New Graphics = No Money from me!  (Read 4108 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: New Graphics = No Money from me!
« Reply #150 on: August 02, 2009, 11:51:08 PM »
Would you rather drive this....

(Image removed from quote.)

Saw a new 2010 Mustang Saturday. They really messed up the back end.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Erkel

• Copper Member
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2009, 01:08:01 AM »
Computer Graphics have come a LONG way in a short time since the game Pong first appeared.

Wonder how long it will take before we are all duped into voting for digitized presidents and watching their State of the Union Addresses on TV, convinced that its taped LIVE!

GOD!  I hope they don't use Billy Mays for the voice overs...
What if the Hokey Pokey's REALLY what it's all about...

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2009, 01:10:50 AM »
I bet this MrYellow clown does not even fly ....I for one have never heard of him ....he probably works for warbirds

So MR.nobody ...please  stay in the stone age with those year 2000 graphics!  I can assure you ...you wont be missed!

and and by the way ....the new improvements have actually convinced me to stay with the game .....what do you think about that  Mr.lamer?

Helm ...out

Love how these threads all quickly turn into purse fights... Mr. Nobody... Mr. Lamer. *rolls eyes*
TX ... out
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2009, 01:12:07 AM »
Honestly...if your computer can't handle the new graphics, turn them off. This game isn't about uber graphics, its about air combat. I'm perfectly fine playing on low graphics, and the funny thing is my computer can run all of the highest settings.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2009, 01:19:48 AM »
You know whats semi funny. The same people who love the graphics and say it will attract more customers, are the same people who complain about how there's no fights picking,ganging, hordes etc. The type of players who are attracted to graphics are the same people you complain about.  :x
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2009, 01:46:06 AM »
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2009, 02:59:47 AM »
You know whats semi funny. The same people who love the graphics and say it will attract more customers, are the same people who complain about how there's no fights picking,ganging, hordes etc. The type of players who are attracted to graphics are the same people you complain about.  :x

I think it's semi funny that the people who complain about all the new eye candy and updated graphics, are the same ones who then complain about how the less detailed graphics are too crappy.
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2009, 03:52:52 AM »
I think it's semi funny that the people who complain about all the new eye candy and updated graphics, are the same ones who then complain about how the less detailed graphics are too crappy.

That is funny.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2009, 07:15:31 AM »
I also believe there should have been more listening to the community which went unheard from what I can tell.  Anyone that complained about it in the beta was squashed down.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Whatever Dog...
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech