Author Topic: Can anyone explain to me?  (Read 224 times)

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
Can anyone explain to me?
« on: August 02, 2009, 12:05:01 AM »
First off...forgive me in advance if this has already been addressed. I performed a very limited search(as I am an impatient person) and didn't find the answer.  Here's my issue:  Since the last patch before EVERY sortie I have to set my gun convergence and views.  Sortie ends, and before rolling out of the hanger again I have to reset the before mentioned items.  Am I missing something? Did I do something wrong?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
Re: Can anyone explain to me?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 12:19:27 AM »
If you have vista then it won't let AH save your settings unless you have it running in administrator mode.  Right click the AH icon and select that.  It will save you some future hassle to just go ahead and install AH in some place other than program files.  Program files in vista is the devil.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 12:23:46 AM »
Ahhhhhhhh...imagine that another "vista" problem  :mad:.  I appreciate the help Mensa, will make the necessary adjustment now.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 09:17:09 AM »
your best bet would be to reinstall the game in a location like C:\games\HTC By letting it install in the "programs" folder vista messes with the file structure. Some people have even said they got better FPS after changing the install folder.