Author Topic: What I have noticed since the new version release  (Read 203 times)

Offline j500ss

• Nickel Member
What I have noticed since the new version release
« on: August 06, 2009, 11:19:06 PM »
I like many others, started out with low frame rates with the new release, but with each patch, and some work with settings, I managed to always make them just alittle better. Tuesday night I was in MW and had made some changes. I ran all night in the 60's and low 70's  :x.  I thought, I got it!

I flew and gv'ed and fps was very good, tonight I log on, go to MW, and fps are lower, high 30's to high 50's. Good, but not what I had.  I got to thinking, seems there has not been consistancy with framerate, at least for me.

With each new patch I have to make adjustments, some are good, and sometimes I have to go backwards, like tonight.

I can make them just fine, just takes some time, and patience. I have never been able to run real high resolution, or the water details, shadows, or the bump mapping. AA slider is all the way left, but now I'm back down to 1024x768, was higher before, not much, but higher is higher.

Anyways I can deal with it just fine, and did not want to hijack another thread. Just wanted to " make it known" as it were.