Author Topic: MW messed up again  (Read 945 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: MW messed up again
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 07:54:14 AM »
I don't understand this whole SOARS thing...  If they are as bad at this game as people say they are, why would people make a special trip in just for them?  Aren't the MA's boring enough without willfully going against someone you know has no clue?  :huh

I guess the PMs and such would be fun for a bit, but at the end of the day, aren't you just volunteering to chase around runners and put up with ganging?  I always thought I was a glutton for punishment in this game, but some of you fellas take the cake :D

guess your highschool never had bullies?  

if it did, then you'd better understand some of this.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2009, 07:58:27 AM »
Fixed.

so mw is mw again? no more lw alt monkey stuff?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2009, 09:12:04 AM »
guess your highschool never had bullies?  

if it did, then you'd better understand some of this.  :D

I'm not entirely sure who the bully is in this situation...
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2009, 09:21:24 AM »
A big WTG to Spikes & Larry for smacking those SORE bozos some more. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2009, 10:00:31 AM »
I'm not entirely sure who the bully is in this situation...
the squads that go around trying to pick on other squads.....such as the soars....that do nothing but fly in ew and mind their own business.  :aok

i should add, that i don't care that they choose to do this..........

although it's kinda like the guy that averages 100 hours a month challenging the guy that averages 20 or 30 hours a month to a dual..........but would never do the same to the guy that is equal to him in skill.

ooooo........and poop
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 10:10:29 AM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2009, 12:32:08 PM »
I don't understand this whole SOARS thing...  If they are as bad at this game as people say they are, why would people make a special trip in just for them?  Aren't the MA's boring enough without willfully going against someone you know has no clue?  :huh

I guess the PMs and such would be fun for a bit, but at the end of the day, aren't you just volunteering to chase around runners and put up with ganging?  I always thought I was a glutton for punishment in this game, but some of you fellas take the cake :D

Well the time before there were no fights in the MW and last night MW was all FUBARed. The main reason I ever go into EW is to stop the milkduds and to listen to them whine. You ever go into a store and see a little brat rolling in the floor crying because his mom didn't get him something? That's what the SNORES act like when you kill them.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2009, 12:34:59 PM »
Well the time before there were no fights in the MW and last night MW was all FUBARed. The main reason I ever go into EW is to stop the milkduds and to listen to them whine. You ever go into a store and see a little brat rolling in the floor crying because his mom didn't get him something? That's what the SNORES act like when you kill them.

way back when i was married......she had a daughter from a previous relationship.

she tried that. wanted something....we told her no. she dropped to the floor, and threw a fit. we told her to get up or we'd leave her. she continued. we walked around the corner...just out of her sight.

pretty amazing how fast she stopped crying, and how fast she got up, and caught up to us.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"