Author Topic: Stop dropping FHs....  (Read 18946 times)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
Re: Stop dropping FHs....
« Reply #210 on: August 13, 2009, 11:23:39 AM »
 :lol
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2009, 12:14:39 PM »
Steve....I dont know who the pictures of the fighter is but it is surely not me. 

That's because you were in the Lancaster that bailed out in those screenshots. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2009, 12:19:27 PM »

I see exactly what you're trying to make the point of this thread to be...  However, 1. There is no group A or group B, we're all on the same side, but people get enjoyment out of this game in different ways.  You can't get mad at a bomber pilot enjoying the game just because he doesn't get enjoyment out of it the same way you do.  2. He does not go on a bombing run because he wants to ruin the game for other people, that's just absurd. :rolleyes:

Absurd?  So DOGFITE saying on country channel that he's purposely ruining the furball we had going the other night just because we were not playing his way and according to him, "to stop our score whoring" so we can start taking back bases, was not a case of him intentionally going out of his way to ruin another groups fun? 

I am amazed at the intelligence level displayed by some, you can get smacked on the head with a clue stick and you'd still be utterly clueless.  Sad.

ack-ack

Offline BlueNova

• Zinc Member
« Reply #213 on: August 13, 2009, 01:16:27 PM »
To my mind ruining another person's fun is just plain silly.  That said, getting upset with someone who is pursuing the actual stated aim of the arena is equally silly.  If one wants to do nothing other than furball then one should retire to the Dueling arena and have a blast and leave the other arena's to their purposes.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #214 on: August 13, 2009, 01:21:39 PM »
Poor effort.  I'm in the fighter. You were in lancs.  I killed your drones and you bailed from the third plane.

Not saying this is the case here, but if you get a pw on me, or enough aircraft damage, there's a decent chance I'm just going to say screw it and bail as well.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #215 on: August 13, 2009, 01:26:09 PM »
To my mind ruining another person's fun is just plain silly.  That said, getting upset with someone who is pursuing the actual stated aim of the arena is equally silly.  If one wants to do nothing other than furball then one should retire to the Dueling arena and have a blast and leave the other arena's to their purposes.

DA arena has no furballers.

The stated aim of the main arenas is to have a game of flying combat... hence Aces High.

The GAME is about having fun. There is plenty of room for furballers, GV'ers and Bombers. If anyone wants to impede others fun they will be ostracized on the boards and in game. Just the way it is.

If one wants to kill the fun of another... they all have ways to fix it.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »
Absurd?  So DOGFITE saying on country channel that he's purposely ruining the furball we had going the other night just because we were not playing his way and according to him,
Wow, when I come back I am going to make it a point to hunt him and his squad.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #217 on: August 13, 2009, 01:51:06 PM »
If one wants to do nothing other than furball then one should retire to the Dueling arena and have a blast and leave the other arena's to their purposes.

so, basically if we don't fly your way in the MA we should fly in the dueling arena.  You're not different than the tools that go out of their way to ruin a fight.  The purpose of the arenas is to engage in air combat, that's the main purpose of this game.  We that like to furball are using the arena how it was intended to be used, same as those that like to bomb.  However, those that think like you have no place in the arenas.  Why?  Because people like you will go out of their way to intentionally ruin the fun of others just because you don't like how we play and feel we should play your way. 

ack-ack

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #218 on: August 13, 2009, 01:52:06 PM »
Poor effort.  I'm in the fighter. You were in lancs.  I killed your drones and you bailed from the third plane.

I posted film and screen shot of you doing exactly that.

Well Steve, If that was the case, it was not intentional.  It was purely by mistake or accident.  I am sorry you didn't get the 3rd kill out of the many I see you successfully land.  Whoop de do.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #219 on: August 13, 2009, 02:03:17 PM »
Well Steve, If that was the case, it was not intentional.  It was purely by mistake or accident.  I am sorry you didn't get the 3rd kill out of the many I see you successfully land.  Whoop de do.

so.........you "accidentally" hit the enter key 3 times in a row?
 :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: August 13, 2009, 02:11:45 PM »

Easy dogfite... I was just enjoying busting your balls.  Have a laugh with me.

I would hope you don't bomb and bail often.. I've stated how I feel about it.

I have nothing against buff pilots.  If they want to bomb stuff in order to have fun, bully for them. OTOH A buff pilot who bombs fighter hangers to
to stop our score whoring
is a major sweetheartbag. This is overtly attempting to ruin the fun of others for no other purpose than to grief. If buff pilot did this, he's a sweetheartbag.  AKAK claims you did this.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #221 on: August 13, 2009, 02:16:25 PM »
That said, getting upset with someone who is pursuing the actual stated aim of the arena is equally silly.

Where is it stated that the aim of the arena is to capture bases?
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #222 on: August 13, 2009, 02:20:05 PM »
Absurd?  So DOGFITE saying on country channel that he's purposely ruining the furball we had going the other night just because we were not playing his way and according to him, "to stop our score whoring" so we can start taking back bases, was not a case of him intentionally going out of his way to ruin another groups fun? 

I am amazed at the intelligence level displayed by some, you can get smacked on the head with a clue stick and you'd still be utterly clueless.  Sad.

ack-ack

That is complete BS!  I didn't say no such thing.  Every base that had a furball at it was a planned mission to take the base.  And the base was captured!  You want to point fingers at me for being a "Toolshedder".  Well, yes I am if it means that I shut down bases to capture it.  Guilty.  I am tired of this thread.....I am tired of having to justify my actions.  I am tired of trying to explain that I don't intentionally try to ruin everyones fun.  I am about ready to create another account and become the cartoon villian that some are accussing me of being.  EVILDAN....The Mad Bomber Pilot that goes around ruining everyones fun for dropping fighters hangers and destroying furballs.  If I do that, can you imagine the HERO that you would be if you shoot me down before I accomplished my mission?  

(Thought)  It could be alot of fun to do that.  Have everyone looking for the "Penny" that is worth a million bucks like in some marketing campaign.  But then again, lol, every furball would have to post a "Protector of the furball" pilot...lol  This is getting to out of hand....

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 13, 2009, 02:22:23 PM »
Where is it stated that the aim of the arena is to capture bases?

Capturing territory through the use of air, land and sea power is the objective in Aces High II.

From the official AH help pages: http://www2.hitechcreations.com/ahhelp/map.html

:noid  :lol
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #224 on: August 13, 2009, 02:30:37 PM »
so.........you "accidentally" hit the enter key 3 times in a row?
 :noid

It is very possible.....if I was damaged and in the plane that could be going down....I have to hit enter three times to get in the other plane....if he had already taken out my last plane...I was probably cussing at myself for making that mental mistake...I enjoy trying to shoot down aircraft from my tailguns.....I dont bail in air to air combat when I am in my Lancs or any other plane.  Even if my tailguns are shot out, I will try to make him collide with me...a chance for me to survive.