Author Topic: M26 Pershing tank  (Read 843 times)

shifty95

Re: M26 Pershing tank
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 11:13:25 PM »
It would depend on which variant of the Pershing.  The Super Pershing with the 90 mm main gun would easily kill any tank in AH with one shot at long ranges and stand toe to toe with a Tiger quite easily.

ack-ack

yeah, maybe just the regular pershing. i guess the only defense for a panzer would be to only expose your front, cause not even a tiger can peirce the front armor, atleast, not me.

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
Re: M26 Pershing tank
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 11:43:53 PM »
yeah, the tiger still has better armor. base perk is 40, right? so the pershing could be 40 or 45, because it still has a bigger gun, and its faster.

Ill buy that for a dollar, lol.  Good call...Pershing still had to hit Tiger in weaker areas even with 90mm main gun.  But I agree with ya.  The Tiger is given a little longer of a life span than it should.  Last week I was at an airfield that had a tiger rolling towards it.  Ill say at least 10 of us dropped ords directly on or next to it.  Around 10,000lbs of ordnance and last I saw of him he was still rollin...insanely unrealistic.
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil