Author Topic: escaped elephant  (Read 303 times)

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
escaped elephant
« on: August 20, 2009, 12:42:32 AM »
A circus travels to a small outback comunity full of very unworldly people who are not even likely to know what most of the circus animals really are. The day before their first show one of their elephants escapes. Reports are sent out around town to be on the look out for an escaped elephant but as no one knew what an elephant was no reports were made. Later that day the local police got a phone call from an old lady saying there is something strange in her backyard. The police man asks "What does it look like?" to which the old lady replies, "Its as big as my house and its grey.". Thats an elephant replies the police officer. The old lady says "I don't give a watermelon what it is but its picking up my cabbages with its tail and stuffing them up its arse.".
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline SirFrancis

• Nickel Member
Re: escaped elephant
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 04:17:44 AM »
 :rofl
‘CO2…makes the planet greener’

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Re: escaped elephant
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 01:05:41 PM »
Brilliant.  :rofl :rofl :aok
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.