Author Topic: Concerning high eny aircraft.  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Concerning high eny aircraft.
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2009, 05:54:22 AM »
I just switched Yaks...  The 9U is just ridiculous.  One 37mm shot... done <====  not that I can do that with any frequency    :lol

And that's the challange, Yak T 37mm even after flying it pretty much as a sole ride for over a year, gunnery and consistantly hitting other aircraft is what keeps bringing me back to the Yak T compared to the U.. Some nights you can pull off 400 yard snap shots on cons under the nose you can't even see. Other nights it seems like you can't even hit a goon at point blank.

Plus the T has considerbly less flight performance then the U which adds to the challange.

For me the game is less about easy or high number of kills and is far more about finding and not necessarily winning good fights away from the crowds. I'm thankful due to time zones that I fly mostly off peek when the quality and number of fights that fall into that catagory are far more common then peek hours.

Any other aspects of the game don't and haven't interested me in over 7 years, and that certainly includes flying top tier rides.

<S>...-Gixer
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 06:38:17 AM by Gixer »

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
Re: Concerning high eny aircraft.
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2009, 11:25:01 AM »
He's back! :)
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!