Author Topic: Dueling Arena squads disbanded  (Read 8549 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Dueling Arena squads disbanded
« Reply #255 on: October 13, 2009, 04:23:10 PM »
Dueling is a bad word to use for the Arena anyway, I think of it as more of a variation arena or diversity arena.

It's the Dueling Arena.   When you click on the Clipboard Selections, "Dueling Arena" is selected.   We can try "to justify ourselves and our actions" all we want.   But the NAME of the ARENA remains unchanged.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #256 on: October 13, 2009, 05:11:07 PM »

Dueling Arena is made up of more then just 1on1 fights.  Dueling is a bad word to use for the Arena anyway, I think of it as more of a variation arena or diversity arena. 

Then you agree.....

...oh and I've been here a few years and know how the arena was when it was actually for dueling.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Online uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #257 on: October 13, 2009, 06:42:07 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 06:06:50 AM by Skuzzy »
Lighten up Francis

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #258 on: October 13, 2009, 07:14:26 PM »
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 06:07:01 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #259 on: October 18, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »
It's the Dueling Arena.   When you click on the Clipboard Selections, "Dueling Arena" is selected.   We can try "to justify ourselves and our actions" all we want.   But the NAME of the ARENA remains unchanged.

If the Da was strictly a Dueling Arena I would obsolutely love it but it's not.  Justifing ourselves or actions means nothing but an incoherent statement since in my statement just stated the fields and the meanings behind the fields, nor did I voice a opinion on anything besides a variation/diversity arena.  And I agree the name of the arena remains the same in text but variations through coherent thought.   :salute
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #260 on: October 18, 2009, 04:20:42 PM »
Then you agree.....

...oh and I've been here a few years and know how the arena was when it was actually for dueling.

Yes, I absolutely agree and needing a dueling arena only would be a great thing for AH most fighters would enjoy. The way I see it being is that the dueling arena we have now needs to be split, one being a furball arena and the next being a dueling arena only.  And I totally understand that some people sees no point in having a furball arena since you have the MA but you have about 50 players that would rather do that then fly in the MA, that amounts to about 10,000 dollars a year in revenue for AH so splitting the two is the only way it can be done.  :salute Shuffler
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #261 on: October 18, 2009, 06:22:44 PM »

If the Da was strictly a Dueling Arena I would obsolutely love it but it's not.  Justifing ourselves or actions means nothing but an incoherent statement since in my statement just stated the fields and the meanings behind the fields, nor did I voice a opinion on anything besides a variation/diversity arena.  And I agree the name of the arena remains the same in text but variations through coherent thought.   :salute

It is the Dueling Arena.   Keep playing the semantics game.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #262 on: October 18, 2009, 06:42:55 PM »
^ what Karaya said
 :salute
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.