Author Topic: Whine of the Week....by Rude  (Read 923 times)

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Whine of the Week....by Rude
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2001, 01:15:00 AM »
Ok, lets make something clear for the "YOU WHINER WHINER SCUM"

We are NOT whinning about whiners. To whine, you must not like something, and want it changed. We are MAKING FUN OF WHINERS.  :cool:

At least in the FDB we ENJOY whines. Its one of the major sources of pleasure in this game. If it werent, we woulnt kill chutes, vulch or gangbang (its the only way we can get good kills anyways..)

So when you see a post about whiners, try to check the authors emotions: most of the times, they are MAKING FUN OF YOUR KIND, not "Whiner whining" about them.

All this "whiner whiners" thing spawned out of them trying to make it acceptable to whine, and to make them look like the hero victims and the small guys supressed by an evil comunity.  :p

As for me, you can whine and cry your guts out. I love it when you. Specially absurd toejam like SHEEP WHINES, and REMOVE THE VEHICLES WHINES, (and in minus case) TEH HTC CREATIONS COMPANEY IS ALLIED AND LUFFTWAFFE IS PORKED BUT NO LISTEN TO US   :rolleyes: )  

Lets keep this whine of the week thingie, and archive it. Its getting funny, not only the award, but the whines that spawn from it   :D

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2001, 01:23:00 AM »
Ok, for those very stupid:

whine (hwn, wn)
v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v. intr.
To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

In other words, whiners have a pathetic jet pitched cry.

OK, to explain further:

Whiner: NO FAIR!! THEY ALWAYS TAG ME. I'M NOT PLAYING TAG ANYMORE WTIH THESE STUPID RULES..!!! YOU GUYS ARE CHEATERS!!!   :(  MOMMY!!! THEY CHEAT!!!!! I WANT A WOWIPOP..

Us: HEY CLETUS, LOOK AT THEM WHINERS! LETS TAKE THEIR LUNCH MONEY, BEAT THEM, AND DUMP THEIR BICYCLES BY THE CREEK!! HAHAHAHA!!! *BEATS WHINER AND THEN SHOOTS HIS CHUTE*

Animal[/i]

"I love the sound of a new whine in the morning... sounds like... victory..

Offline Apar1

• Copper Member
      • http://gruenherz.carnimaniac.pronym.org/
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2001, 02:12:00 AM »
TEH HTC CREATIONS COMPANEY IS ALLIED AND LUFFTWAFFE IS PORKED BUT NO LISTEN TO US

YES, Give us the Emil,    :D

Offline kbman

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2001, 02:20:00 AM »
Hmmm...seems Animal is trying out for the position of Sommelier of Fine Whines.

Nice work if you can get it.  :D

kbman