Author Topic: What to get: 2006 Z06 or 2006 911 S?  (Read 35118 times)

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
Re: What to get: 2006 Z06 or 2006 911 S?
« Reply #765 on: October 01, 2009, 10:31:48 AM »
"My understanding is that you can't order a new Ferrari without previously owning one."

Speakin of 'reading and retention' .. that is a copy paste of what you said, BigPlay
..apparantly you do not comprehend what you type and waffle when proven wrong
..along with redirecting to spelling .. of all things.

Good luck wit dat.
Dood.

-Frank aka GE
 -busy planning my next hayseedmobile to embarrass the crap out of 'it's gotta be factory' morons.

:rofl that's nice . That last post of yours had nothing I wrote cut and pasted in it. Just for the record. You may have to drive that next hayseed mobile of yours  a long way to find one of them there " it's gotta be factory" morons. Make sure when you do take that long roadtrip of embarrassment you have your best rope belt on. You never know who you will run into while away from home.

P.S. my spelling correction suggestion is still in affect for you. Apparently is misspelt FYI. I won't even go into your personal replacement for know words but you probally already know that.

Take care !

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #766 on: October 01, 2009, 10:36:27 AM »

:rofl that's nice . That last post of yours had nothing I wrote cut and pasted in it. Just for the record. You may have to drive that next hayseed mobile of yours  a long way to find one of them there " it's gotta be factory" morons. Make sure when you do take that long roadtrip of embarrassment you have your best rope belt on. You never know who you will run into while away from home.

P.S. my spelling correction suggestion is still in affect for you. Apparently is misspelt FYI. I won't even go into your personal replacement for know words but you probally already know that.

Take care !
                                                          ^^^^^
                                                                     ^^^^^
dood......do you know how to spell                       ^^^^^            this word?
                                                                     ^^^^^

:rofl :noid :D

look at the other bold ones too.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #767 on: October 01, 2009, 10:38:50 AM »
                                                          ^^^^^
                                                                     ^^^^^
dood......do you know how to spell                       ^^^^^            this word?
                                                                     ^^^^^

:rofl :noid :D

look at the other bold ones too.  :aok

What Cap.... I can't use slang? You seem to all the time. I don't think apparently was meant to be slang do you?

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #768 on: October 01, 2009, 10:40:52 AM »

What Cap.... I can't use slang? You seem to all the time. I don't think apparently was meant to be slang do you?

nah.......use it all you want. but if you're going to correct someone else's "slang" then it's generally best to avoid using it yourself.

i use it all the time, except when i'm correcting someone else's.

i also never capitalize, simply because i type using "hunt and peck", and it slows me down too much.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #769 on: October 01, 2009, 10:45:06 AM »

I said that apparently was not meant as slang. The rest of his version of slang is.... well let's say it's not common slang.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #770 on: October 01, 2009, 10:47:37 AM »
Well, this thread seems to have turned into a threeway that has moved from an actual discussion of the topic to a skit for "King of the Hill".

You three should take it private.  It's unsettling to watch it unfold on the board.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com