Author Topic: Free Mind <<A story, updated daily>>  (Read 803 times)

Offline Oogly50

• Nickel Member
Free Mind <<A story, updated daily>>
« on: September 03, 2009, 09:58:10 PM »
I was walking home from school earlier today. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't walk home, as I ride the bus, but I was feeling a bit upset from some relationship issues I've been having. Besides, I live just a mile away from my High School, and I figured I could use the exercise.

As I was walking home, I saw an elderly woman in a wheel chair being pushed by her grandson, just outside the elderly home. He was wearing really high shorts and glasses that seemed a bit too big for him. He looked to be around 7 or 8 years old, and I could see that he was struggling to push the wheelchair. As cute as it was to see him try his hardest to push his grandmother's wheelchair, I decided that the best thing to do would be to help him.

As I walked over to him, things started to get weird. In my head, I could hear a weird emptiness, something you would hear standing in a long empty cave. All my thoughts would echo throughout my mind, and I couldn't think of anything visually. I approached, getting closer and closer, as my mind got emptier and emptier. My vision had gone completely blank at this point and I had only my knowledge of the area to guide me. Something inside me told me to keep walking, and I had no intention of walking away from him. If only I could have known where he was, or what was happening. In my mind, a dark empty place. No walls, ceiling, sky, or horizon. Just blackness. I could see myself, a lot like you would see a character in a video game. Every detail was perfect, as if I had actually BEEN inside my mind. I walked around a bit inside my mind until I realized that I had no feeling in my physical body. Anything and everything I did in my mind, I would feel. It was like some bad dream. Only the dream was real, and I couldn't escape from it.

At this point, I had no control over my physical body, and no knowledge of what it was doing. Hell, I didn't have any knowledge to prove my physical body even existed. I had forgotten about the little boy, the elderly woman, my day at highschool. It wasn't because I wanted to forget, its that my mind MADE me forget. My only focus now was to walk around the dark abyss and figure out how I could get out.

That's when I saw it. After a few minutes... or maybe it was seconds... Whatever the case, after a few "moments" I saw it. I can't exactly tell you what it was, because quite frankly, I can't remember. I don't remember what it said, what it looked like, or what I did when it arrived. I just know that it showed up, and left. However, when it showed up, I was in a trance-like state. (Yea, I know.. hard to believe right?) It was kind of like it put me into some sort of hypnosis. All I can remember now is the urge to get out. Imagine being someone with extreme Claustrophobia, trapped in an elevator with 10 other people, and then it gets stuck. Now, make that elevator a dark endless plane... Remove the 10 people and the claustrophobia, and replace it with the fear of being alone.

Keep, however, the fact that I am stuck here.

Alone, lost, and trapped.

_____________________________ _____________________________ ___ __________

After what was supposed to be a prince of bel-air troll, I decided that this should be a story.
Every day I will add a chapter. I'm just winging it here, so if anybody notices a gap in the story, PLEASE TELL ME!

You may leave comments, suggestions, and questions. I will try my best to keep in touch with you all, and remember, I will add a chapter every day. If, for any reason, I forget to add a chapter, I will make 2 the next day.

<<DO NOT ASK FOR ME TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY>> If I am feeling creative, I may add dozens of chapters, but please do not beg for me to add them.

I hope to eventually have a series of short stories to share with the O'Club. thanks for reading!
Chapter 2 will be here tomorrow.

-Oogly50
There was once a saying that goes "If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with an infinite amount of typewriters, eventually they will produce something worth reading."

The internet has proved this wrong.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
Re: Free Mind <<A story, updated daily>>
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 10:04:11 PM »
Very good!
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 10:22:41 PM »
Remember to keep a backup copy in a text document on your computer, in case the forum dies and the post gets lost.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 10:32:07 PM »
Dont forget the chapter of fighting off two bullies using a hidden knife and not being injured if one of them hit you cause it hit solid bone  :P
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 10:56:44 PM »
Go eat a sausage pizza! Everyone knows you now posses his iPod.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 10:59:28 PM »
Go eat a sausage pizza! Everyone knows you now posses his iPod.

:(

Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 11:02:58 PM »
Hey man, I can tell you need a manicure. Let me give you the number to this one lady. She'll dress ya up juuuust right. :D
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 11:07:28 PM »
You mean I can be pretty?

*lisps* Thats super!

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 01:01:59 AM »
Hey man, I can tell you need a manicure. Let me give you the number to this one lady. She'll dress ya up juuuust right. :D

Does that manicure come with a "happy ending"?

Fight Like a Girl

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 02:39:11 AM »
You are all insane!
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 05:51:50 PM »
That was a chapter?  I thought you were really, really, high when you posted...

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 05:55:16 PM »
Does that manicure come with a "happy ending"?

If you mean eggroll, then it indeed does!  :aok