Author Topic: loop hole in the rules  (Read 2691 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: loop hole in the rules
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 06:17:54 PM »
No Comment.   I thunked twice.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 05:52:40 AM »
I'm not saying it should be sumbmitted, I was only implying for future refrence what should NOT be done.
For this is the only valid reason I see it as a sign on event. People making a loop hole, then not being an active member of the boards to show the other side of defense. There is always three sides to an arugument: one side, the other side and the right side. That's how it goes.

Koth generally runs pretty smoothly though, it's not like it's riddled with people breaking rules like: vulching runways, ignoring no joys, breaking the alt cap, running for 30+ seconds.  CM's run it well and all the participants seem to be on board with the rules, even the squeekers who ask a million questions and annoy Dogg :).  There are some random slip ups but it's usually just an honest mistake and no real harm.  No reason to make it a private event.  :)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 07:31:50 AM »
Koth generally runs pretty smoothly though, it's not like it's riddled with people breaking rules like: vulching runways, ignoring no joys, breaking the alt cap, running for 30+ seconds.  CM's run it well and all the participants seem to be on board with the rules, even the squeekers who ask a million questions and annoy Dogg :)There are some random slip ups but it's usually just an honest mistake and no real harm.  No reason to make it a private event:)

That is what happened in this case, just mad because that round was MINE :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2009, 03:01:08 PM »
So you admit defeat by slipping up and making an honest mistake of thinking you got the kill, ok, we will accept your honesty  :D
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 12:41:16 AM »
So you admit defeat by slipping up and making an honest mistake of thinking you got the kill, ok, we will accept your honesty  :D
I actually watched the film and I was getting ganged because of a mix up on their parts. They had a problem with the No Joy time or something im not sure but it doesnt show so I actually had to fight both. Gosh im still complaining :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"