Author Topic: copy mission, fill and calulate, tabbing  (Read 787 times)

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
copy mission, fill and calulate, tabbing
« on: September 10, 2009, 01:33:46 PM »
Hi Sudz,
I love the mission editor.  I can't imagine what a challenge it must have been to develop.   :salute

I've got a couple requests for your consideration:

I don't know if this is an editor function or a game function, but playing offline missions, I've noticed that the keyboard map displays only the first route in a mission.  It would be helpful in-game if the keyboard map displayed the route for your actual selected flight.  To overcome this, I've started segregating routes into separate missions at design time.  A "copy mission" function would be very useful in some circumstances.

This may not be possible, but could you add a function button or context menu function at the route level to perform a cascade operation on all segments in a route to "fill segment to end" and "calculate"?  I'm spending a LOT of time in repetitive mouse clicking tasks revisiting my routes from beginning to end.

Also, could you perhaps revisit the tab order in the "Set the next waypoint" panel, and add the ability to move between fields with tab and shift-tab?

Again, I love this product, and I'm having loads of fun building offline missions with it.  :aok

Stalwart
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 01:35:48 PM by Stalwart »

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
Re: copy mission, fill and calulate, tabbing
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 09:12:44 AM »
I don't know if this is an editor function or a game function, but playing offline missions, I've noticed that the keyboard map displays only the first route in a mission.

If you're not seeing the route for the flight you selected then it's a bug.

- Sudz