Author Topic: CLipboard jitters  (Read 505 times)

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
CLipboard jitters
« on: September 20, 2009, 03:30:57 PM »
While on a CV in tower and in hanger, when i minimize and maximize the clipboard...It doesn't pan in and out smoothly. Instead it pan in and out with a very noticeable jitter. Like it attached to a vibrator. Once it settles in it is fine.

I also notice that plane and pt boat icons are jittering while in the parifial view. Once they are more in the frontal view they smooth out.

I don't notice this anywhere other than on CV.

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
Re: CLipboard jitters
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 04:14:03 PM »
I've got this same thing, and have had since patch 7.  It's playable, just irritating and takes away from the immersion quite a bit. 
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 03:42:18 PM »
Mugz,

Hi Tech is attempting to get in touch with you on my behalf.  Don't argue with them and come see me when you get back in ok?  :salute :salute :salute

V/r

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 04:25:37 PM »
Mugz,

Hi Tech is attempting to get in touch with you on my behalf.  Don't argue with them and come see me when you get back in ok?  :salute :salute :salute

V/r

Changeup

WIll do sir...Thanks  < :salute