Author Topic: The Cherry picker outing Thread  (Read 1557 times)

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
Re: The Cherry picker outing Thread
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2009, 12:52:24 PM »
I got an email today in which a consultant with whom I am working suggested that we " 'cherry pick' the most pragmatic customers" at an upcoming trade fair.  I couldn't help but laugh pretty loud in my office.

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2009, 04:29:43 PM »
I got an email today in which a consultant with whom I am working suggested that we " 'cherry pick' the most pragmatic customers" at an upcoming trade fair.  I couldn't help but laugh pretty loud in my office.

^

welcome to the club   :lol :lol :lol :aok

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline 10001212

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2009, 07:29:59 PM »
 :OCherry pickers are the WORST sort of scum......unless of course its my side doing it! :D

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2009, 07:55:22 PM »
what i was talking about the P38L was the dive flaps, they jsut makes it more controable for me, i can dive with 480 mph easy, dive flaps in, full control! i named it wrong because the keys shift C are the same like dive brakes at other birds!

It's not the dive flaps that is allowing you to remain in control at those speeds since the dive flaps themselves will not change your speed.  If you reported that your plane keeps pitching nose up in a dive then you know that's from the dive flaps.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline A8HatTrick

• Copper Member
      • YouTube
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2009, 07:56:01 PM »
<<-- 190A8, I fly it based upon its in game capabilities. It forces me to be conservative with E, Plan ahead prior to engaging, and forces a total SA comprehension.

Majority of my kills are on unsuspecting victims from the rear. I will avoid a co alt fight with just about anything, and will run from a dot on the horizon if its above me and it doesnt show friendly on the radar. I get more personal enjoyement out of returning to base in 1 piece with 1 or 2 kills rather than dying in a blaze of glory with 5 kills under my belt in a furball.

I also get alot of enjoyement out of keeping a vocal SA in local since I tend not to dive in to much.

If I want to TnB, I prefer the F4F A6M5 and some Spit Variants (my wingman makes me <S>A8Hunter).

But mostly I can be found in the hybrid, the 190A4, lets me do a little of both.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 07:57:48 PM by A8HatTrick »
A8HatTrick flying WWII sims since 1992
Aces and 8's A8's http://a8s.us aka A8hatrik
-htrk- War Birds Beta .07 thru 2.1
-=Old Farts=- War Birds "Yo Frodo!"
No 308(Polish)Squadron RAF "City of Cracow"  "Yo fdski!"

Offline Sc00ter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2009, 07:59:39 PM »
ok lets go,

Yes, i am an high alt monkey, a cherry picker, there no better feeling of diving in with 480mph, 1 second blazing guns, BOOM, zoom out waiting for the next one  :x

High alt Monkeys, your move now!

P.S. mud crawlers and tank driver, please stay out of this thread, we need psycho therapy silence here  :lol

Just don't be mad when I HO you :lol
No Fat Chicks on this Sc00ter

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2009, 08:01:06 PM »
just offtopic, why not the L Version?

For me, it's a historical thing tied with the squadron I've been a member of since AW days.  The 479th went to war in the P-38J so that's the plane I choose to fly and its great that there are two 479th P-38J skins to choose from.  One of the good things about flying in a historical squadron that flew multiple plane types is if I ever want to down grade and fly a P-51D there is a 479th skin for that plane too but I'll never see myself in a Mustang, after all, why drink Thunderbird when I can drink Dom Pérignon?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 04:46:54 AM »

Just don't be mad when I HO you :lol

hehe, i avoid the HO, so no madness here  :lol

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/