Author Topic: Chuck Yeager was a HOer  (Read 11098 times)

Offline thorsim

• Parolee
  • Restricted
      • The Luftwhiner Lounge
Re: Chuck Yeager was a HOer
« Reply #135 on: December 19, 2009, 09:53:57 AM »
what the turntards are all crying about is the fact that HO's make it painfully obvious that ACM is not about
butt-sniffing like 2 mangy TuTu clad dogs in heat ...

ACM is about killing and living, about getting a solution without giving your opponent one.  

if you die you effed up.  if you die repeatedly then you either don't care, or your not very good "."

lets face it if you didn't care you wouldn't be crying on 200, or posting here.

ACM does not care about aerobatics or tighter circles, you either win or loose gentlemen ...

there are no points for second place.

tired of all the babies mumbling around the dirty diapers stuffed into their pouty little mouths ...

don't give up the shot, it should be easy, all you guys crying about the HOs are in the turntard planes anyway.
so turn them and avoid the ho so that way you won't feel the need come here and bother the rest of us with your
"i wish i were a better turntard, and could get out of the way of the mean pilots who won't dance with me in my cute new pink fluffy TuTu"
tear filled nonsense.    

« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 10:18:28 AM by thorsim »
THOR C.O. II ~JG-27~ Afrika-AH
Axis Co-Op
Quote from: any number of idiots here
blah blah Blah
Quote from: oldman
Good call.  Ignore the people who actually flew the real planes against each other.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: December 19, 2009, 09:57:26 AM »
what the turntards are all crying about is the fact that HO's make it painfully obvious that ACM is not about

ACM is about killing and living, about getting a solution without giving your opponent one.  

if you die you effed up.  if you die repeatedly then you either don't care, or your not very good "."

ACM does not care about aerobatics or tighter circles, you either win or loose gentlemen ...

tired of all the babies mumbling around the dirty diapers stuffed into their pouty little mouths ...

don't give up the shot, it should be easy, all you guys crying about the HOs are in the turntard plans anyway.
so turn them and avoid the ho so that way you won't feel the need come here and bother the rest of us with your
"i wish i were a better turntard, and could get out of the way of the mean pilots who won't dance with me in my cute new pink fluffy TuTu"
tear filled nonsense.    

So I can outdogfight a spixteen in a B17?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2009, 09:59:59 AM »

don't give up the shot, it should be easy, all you guys crying about the HOs are in the turntard plans anyway.
tear filled nonsense.    

you drinkin this early?

i've kept on trying to offer advice to you, offered to fight you....in order that we both have fun, and for you and/or me to learn something...and i keep doing so with knowledge that most have given up on ya.

you DO realize that the majority of what you posted above is showing blatant stupidity, right?
 like.....to the point you may wanna edit it out very quickly before anyone else sees it?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline thorsim

• Parolee
  • Restricted
      • The Luftwhiner Lounge
« Reply #138 on: December 19, 2009, 10:00:27 AM »
So I can outdogfight a spixteen in a B17?

:huh  :headscratch:

well you sure can kill a spixteen with a b17, once you do that the rest doesn't matter much does it?
Axis Co-Op
blah blah Blah
Good call.  Ignore the people who actually flew the real planes against each other.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: December 19, 2009, 10:14:00 AM »

:huh  :headscratch:

well you sure can kill a spixteen with a b17, once you do that the rest doesn't matter much does it?

No I said outdogfight it, lets say that the spixteen is a turntard and Im doing ACM in a B17. Who wins

Offline thorsim

• Parolee
  • Restricted
      • The Luftwhiner Lounge
« Reply #140 on: December 19, 2009, 10:15:29 AM »
where did you get the impression i was worried about what toontown thinks ...

the real pilots will tell you that "if you are in a dogfight, you screwed up" ...

reality and seeking it is not out of place in a game based largely on historic events.

so i want to kill and live, and base my success on how well i accomplish my objectives and survive ...

i am not a fan of "acm" that is based on flying around in tiny circles because Raoul Lufbery died in 1918,
and i a do not believe you could make a 747 sized aerobatic plane that will maneuver as well as an extra 540 no matter how many "experts" here insist it is completely possible.

we clear now?

you drinkin this early?

i've kept on trying to offer advice to you, offered to fight you....in order that we both have fun, and for you and/or me to learn something...and i keep doing so with knowledge that most have given up on ya.

you DO realize that the majority of what you posted above is showing blatant stupidity, right?
 like.....to the point you may wanna edit it out very quickly before anyone else sees it?
Axis Co-Op
blah blah Blah

Offline thorsim

• Parolee
  • Restricted
      • The Luftwhiner Lounge
« Reply #141 on: December 19, 2009, 10:17:33 AM »
kill the spixteen then you can out maneuver the smoking hole in the ground to your little hearts content ...

yes even in a b17 ...

No I said outdogfight it, lets say that the spixteen is a turntard and Im doing ACM in a B17. Who wins
Axis Co-Op
blah blah Blah

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: December 19, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »
kill the spixteen then you can out maneuver the smoking hole in the ground to your little hearts content ...

yes even in a b17 ...

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2009, 10:21:17 AM »
I think thor needs a hug.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: December 19, 2009, 10:23:08 AM »
the real pilots will tell you that "if you are in a dogfight, you screwed up" ...
You'll find that there were many pilots that, even given their situation, would disagree with that...

Given our situation, where you can die thousands of times with no penalty, I think a real pilot would have as much low-slow flying experience as he could so he could escape a situation where it really counts.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #145 on: December 19, 2009, 10:23:33 AM »
Well I'm not that good of a pilot yet but even if I was the best in the game, I would shoot down a plane anyway I can. I play the game like I'm defending a base or taking a base. I'm not in the air to dance with you. I'm there to shoot you down. If I wanted to dance with you I'd go to the DA. But that is just the way I like to play the game. I just like taking base and defending bases. Other people that play the game like to dance for a while and then shoot you down. When you play against real people you will run into both styles of play. If you don't like the way different players play in AH go play a game against the computer only. I like playing against real people because you never now what they are going to do. That's what makes AH fun the unknown. My .02 Thanks for reading.

You said you new, and as most "new" players do, you like to blow things up, capture bases, spawn camp in a GV, why? Because its the easiest to learn. Sure it's fun in it's limited fashion but that fun will wear off as soon as the challenge does. I was in that same boat long ago, even lead one of the best base taking squads around. However, you'll learn....if you stick around... that the fight is what the game is about.

That's why people complain about the NOEs. It stops the fights, just like HOs stop the fights. People run NOEs because they have trouble capturing a base when they have to "fight" for it. People HO because they have trouble winning a fight if they have to fight. Its taking the easy way out.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #146 on: December 19, 2009, 10:26:12 AM »
where did you get the impression i was worried about what toontown thinks ...

reality and seeking it is not out of place in a game based largely on historic events.

so i want to kill and live, and base my success on how well i accomplish my objectives and survive ...

i am not a fan of "acm" that is based on flying around in tiny circles because Raoul Lufbery died in 1918,
and i a do not believe you could make a 747 sized aerobatic plane that will maneuver as well as an extra 540 no matter how many "experts" here insist it is completely possible.

we clear now?

and where did any one say we were talking about "real" pilots?  :rolleyes: The stupidity of those who continually compare a "game" with real life amazes me.

Most of us are playing a COMBAT game. Why would you pay to play a COMBAT game and then do everything you can to AVOID COMBAT?

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #147 on: December 19, 2009, 10:28:25 AM »
butt-sniffing like 2 mangy TuTu clad dogs in heat ... turn fighting doesn't mean you will kill your opponent from the rear.

ACM is about killing and living, about getting a solution without giving your opponent one.  seeing as you seem to be in favor of ho's, you realize that you're contradicting yourself here, right? if you set up for a ho, the other goy has the exact same chance as you, as he also has a guns solution.

if you die you effed up.nobody really dies in this  if you die repeatedly then you either don't care, or your not very good "." see previous statement

ACM does not care about aerobatics or tighter circles, you either win or loose gentlemen ... THIS to me is the absolute dumbest statement i think i've ever read on these boards.

don't give up the shot, it should be easy, all you guys crying about the HOs are in the turntard planes anyway.
tear filled nonsense.    

i'm quoting this post again, in response to your response to my response.

note the above comments.

btw,.,,,,,when do you wanna go against my 38j at 20k? you never answered me in the other thread.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #148 on: December 19, 2009, 10:28:58 AM »

you ever seen nkl5 fly a lanc? :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #149 on: December 19, 2009, 10:29:28 AM »
Well I'm not that good of a pilot yet but even if I was the best in the game, I would shoot down a plane anyway I can. I play the game like I'm defending a base or taking a base. I'm not in the air to dance with you. I'm there to shoot you down. If I wanted to dance with you I'd go to the DA. But that is just the way I like to play the game. I just like taking base and defending bases. Other people that play the game like to dance for a while and then shoot you down. When you play against real people you will run into both styles of play. If you don't like the way different players play in AH go play a game against the computer only. I like playing against real people because you never now what they are going to do. That's what makes AH fun the unknown. My .02 Thanks for reading.

So your in a combat game for a base... not combat.

You'll never be best in game or even close. Why? You won't improve if you won't fight. To improve you need to be able to outfly your cartoon opponent. Practice makes perfect and since you get no practice.... oh well.

P.S. Every time I see a post from thorsim, I can't help but laugh at the poor guy. Even the clueless have a step up on the him.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 10:33:12 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)