Author Topic: FSO: Oct. - The Alderangriff, Objectives FR1 Sent  (Read 324 times)

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
FSO: Oct. - The Alderangriff, Objectives FR1 Sent
« on: September 27, 2009, 01:41:58 PM »
I have sent the objectives for FR1 to both the command staff of all allied squads and all axis squads. 332nd Mongrels are the CiC for the allies and the 68th Lighting Lancers are the CiC for the Axis. Contact them to indicate a plane preference for the frame.

I have made the follow revisions to the event and they are noted in the special rules section of the objectives. I am also posting them also here.

- Ju88s must take 100% fuel
- Ju87s can not take the 1800 KG bomb package. They can take any other bomb package
- Manual bomb sight calibration is in use
- Alt cap of 27K (the LW and RAF did fight in the mid to high 20Ks but at this period did not fight in the 30Ks)

The LW have 9 targets for frame 1. 8 airbases and one fleet.

Allied squads I would suggest you start practicing with Hurricanes I and Spitfires I. Remember the engines have a float carburator and will cut out with negative Gs.

X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: FSO: Oct. - The Alderangriff, Objectives FR1 Sent
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 01:48:35 PM »
To all squad command staff sorry about the multiple emails. I had internet connection and mail server issues and seems like the objectives were partially sent out to you several times. I apologize for this.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
Re: FSO: Oct. - The Alderangriff, Objectives FR1 Sent
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 01:56:41 PM »
Was curious why I received 4 separate copies ghost.  ;)

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer