Author Topic: Your Favorite NFL Team......  (Read 26640 times)

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
Re: Your Favorite NFL Team......
« Reply #615 on: January 05, 2010, 06:16:26 PM »
Anyone seen previews for that show coming on TruTV after the Superbowl called Full Contact, it's about all the behind the scenes stuff for football games, looks interesting.

I was watching TruTV this morning and they had a case on about a Jaguars player, Richard Collier that was shot 6 times and left paralyzed, I guess it happened last year but I don't remember hearing about it, it's a really sad thing to happen to a guy who was just getting started in hie NFL career.
Haven't heard about that one Trax...but will watch for it. It sounds purty interestin tho 
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #616 on: January 05, 2010, 06:38:17 PM »
It was about 2-3 years ago. Around the same time as sean taylor iirc
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #617 on: January 06, 2010, 11:28:18 AM »
Man what happen to the Broncos, they looked like they were a sure thing to make the playoffs this year, they started off 6-0, then lost all the remaining game accept 2, I have to say thought as a Bears fan I'm glad to see this, I didn't want us to get Cutler, & they get Orton, then they make the playoffs.

Right. Orton's a retard, as I noted. It was a good move to dump him. Cutler showed what he could do in the last two games. It's a pity that offense wasn't in sync when it counted. Injuries riddled the defense yet it seemed to also improve late, surprisingly. I'm hoping for continuity next year. If we get Dvoracek, Urlacher, Tillman, Knox, Afalava, Ogunleye, etc, all back and healthy, I like their odds.

In a lot of ways, it was an uncharacteristic year. Usually, the Bears take a bunch of no-talents and get decent performance out of them. This year, they had lots orf raw talent and performed completely inconsistently.

The receiving corps was way too green and the play-calling was suboptimal for Cutler. The D was hampered by a devastated secondary. The team is young, though.

Predictions: GB beats AZ in AZ. Dallas beats Philly AGAIN (they suck, basically).

AFC? Who gives two sh*ts? Bengals and Pats

NFC conf champ? It depends - but I'd say Vikes, since they'll be in a dome. They can't play outside of one but the should either be in the Hubie or Nola's squalor Dome either way. I hope they flushed that thing well since Katrina. Actually, yes, I guess they did. Too bad the plumbing went straight to Houston.

This should set Minnehaha up nicely for Super Bowl Loss #5.

I'm thinking Bolts or the Dolts in the AFC - probably the Dolts.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #618 on: January 06, 2010, 02:06:19 PM »
Shanahan signs with the REDSKINS! Good Luck, they need all the help they can get!
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #619 on: January 06, 2010, 02:17:52 PM »
I nreally hopre and pray the first week bye will help the Saints regain their injuries and hopefully play good against their opponent.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #620 on: January 06, 2010, 02:30:30 PM »
I gotta figure Green Bay to be the dark horse and the team most likely to pull off an upset win.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #621 on: January 06, 2010, 02:55:45 PM »
I gotta figure Green Bay to be the dark horse and the team most likely to pull off an upset win.

I agree, but no matter which way it cuts, GB will never get to play the Vikes at Lambeau and the Vikes swept 'em this year.

Still, they're a dangerous team.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #622 on: January 06, 2010, 04:05:56 PM »
Skuzzy knows his stuff, Green Bay is going all the way.   As far as Minnesota is concerned, they say beating a team twice a year is tough, beating them 3 times is extreme.  As a lifelong GB fan, i gotta admit, i still got love for #4, but if he has to play the Pack again, he's going down. 
-AoM-

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #623 on: January 06, 2010, 04:21:19 PM »
As far as Minnesota is concerned, they say beating a team twice a year is tough, beating them 3 times is extreme. 
Ask the Ravens what they think about that... :)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #624 on: January 07, 2010, 09:49:52 AM »

macht nicht, in their case...

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #625 on: January 07, 2010, 09:51:10 AM »
Skuzzy knows his stuff, Green Bay is going all the way.   As far as Minnesota is concerned, they say beating a team twice a year is tough, beating them 3 times is extreme.  As a lifelong GB fan, i gotta admit, i still got love for #4, but if he has to play the Pack again, he's going down. 

I agree. I used to think of AZ as the dangerous dark horse. Now I think Jets/GB...

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #626 on: January 08, 2010, 01:38:13 AM »
I had to laugh but heres one for the saints nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnkLfYk_ff8&feature=popular
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #627 on: January 09, 2010, 03:51:20 AM »
Ravens are a sleeper.....they gunna wake up for the play offs starting with the Patriots :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #628 on: January 09, 2010, 05:13:56 AM »
I had to laugh but heres one for the saints nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnkLfYk_ff8&feature=popular
I hadn't seen that one. Thx for da link. I really enjoyed that one.  :salute fudgums
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #629 on: January 09, 2010, 11:49:03 AM »
I agree. I used to think of AZ as the dangerous dark horse. Now I think Jets/GB...
Sanchez is too inexperienced to lead a dark horse team.
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either