Author Topic: The Importance of Squad Ettiquette  (Read 2876 times)

Offline allaire

• Silver Member
Re: The Importance of Squad Ettiquette
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2009, 07:35:02 AM »
This is a dub of the original - hence boondocks. These "ghetto gangsta wannabie" comedians have done many of these before... 
Hate to say this but that isn't a dub.  That is the real audio that goes with that clip.  I'm sorry for those that think that it's funny but some of us don't find it funny at all.
"I drank what?" -Socrates

Offline FBnutz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2009, 09:55:53 AM »
yeah, Moe guns really says all that.."what kinda ni&*ga u know got the heart to fly into middle of nazi germany with a whie women on his plane? huh? who you know pull som sh$#@t like that?" roflmao

Offline Wedge1126

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2009, 10:35:44 AM »
It isn't anime. It's an American cartoon based on an American comic strip by an African-American. It does have some anime influences, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boondocks_(TV_series)
Wedge

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 03:15:54 PM »
So sad.  So sad.  Nobody said anything about the Tuskegee airmen in this thread.  Every American who knows anything about WWII history loves and embraces all that the Tuskegee airmen did. 

This was simply a commentary on squad banter.  It was something that all of us that have been in squads and have enjoyed the squad dynamic can appreciate and identify with. 

Don’t turn it into something else and prevent us all from laughing at ourselves.

Okay INtards, your turn....  So sad...

:aok
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2009, 07:04:47 PM »
So sad.  So sad.  Nobody said anything about the Tuskegee airmen in this thread.  Every American who knows anything about WWII history loves and embraces all that the Tuskegee airmen did. 

This was simply a commentary on squad banter.  It was something that all of us that have been in squads and have enjoyed the squad dynamic can appreciate and identify with. 

Don’t turn it into something else and prevent us all from laughing at ourselves.

Okay INtards, your turn....  So sad...

SunBat, I agree with you on that man.  Who in the hell hasn't been in a position where emotions may have gotten a little heated.  Me and my squaddies may not use that type of lyngo, but I can understand all that ribbing at each other.
<S> to the Tuskegee airmen and the Bloody 100th's.  WOOT!!!

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline SoulTakr

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009, 07:43:18 AM »
OMG....  that just made my day     :rofl :rofl
"Deeds Not Words"

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2009, 08:30:03 AM »
LMFAO  :aok
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »
What, you have a problem with them being portrayed as smart-ahzed, bahlz-to-the-wall, nazi fighting, woman-loving fighter jocks?
None, I wouldnt be surprised if they were all those things and even acting like that they are still are respected for what they did :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"