Author Topic: Roll Delay  (Read 2503 times)

Offline ares473

• Zinc Member
Re: Roll Delay
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 08:43:51 PM »
Ok, so here it is so far gents... For each route of bombers I have 4 flights. Each flight is a 4 ship. I have them all off set so that they fly in a diamond pattern. For a total of 32 aircraft between the two routes. The routes are same alt, same airspeed, heading.  What I did was just use the move waypoint tool to seperate the two routes and make them parallel to each other by a small distance and then placed the spawn point for route 2 as needed for the moved waypoints. Should be as clear as LA air right? :D  However I ran a test in game and broke from my formation to meet the bombers early to see how the formation looks and they are strung out over a large area before they finally come together as a formation so I think using a warp segment or two should put them together. I got to thinking about it and a roll delay for flights spawned in-flight would cause them to drop out of the sky probably. And yes some kind of feature for route spacing to help make massive formations would be great  :aok.  thanks Stalwart and Ranger for your help and advice. I will keep on truckin'
I know I can fly and I know I can shoot, just not at the same time.