Author Topic: muttley  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: muttley
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 10:32:41 PM »
I had an almost identical dueling incident with Draggon, who coincidentally should not be confused with Dragon.  I asked him what plane and he said pick your best plane at your best altitude... :huh. After I beat him he accused me of 2v1ing him because I had an observer on my plane watching the massacre.  Are Muttley and Draggon related?

don't think so.  Draggon always pulls the "I'm a pilot in real life, I am an experten" card.  If they were one of the same, we'd see Muttley/WindX use the same BS comment.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 11:59:26 PM »
don't think so.  Draggon always pulls the "I'm a pilot in real life, I am an experten" card.  If they were one of the same, we'd see Muttley/WindX use the same BS comment.

ack-ack

Oh okay, Draggon always tells me he is a police officer and challenges me to RL duels.   :lol

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 12:30:15 AM »
Both draGGon and muTTley are nothing. Total waste of time. Neither can fly worth beans.

Seriously.... after being out in the pasture I wash stuff off my boots better than them boys.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 01:14:22 AM »
its a men's bag !
now posting as SirNuke

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 03:16:43 AM »
To be honest I didn't post this thread for me or for Muttley.  Not many players in the game who don't know the outcome of a fight between me and Muttley and to be honest I have very little to prove.  I might not be the best virtual pilot out there, but I know I can give most anybody a good fight.

I created this post because of a convo I had with one of Muttleys squaddies who pretty much witnessed all that happened today between myself, my squaddies, and Muttley.  He acted amazed and ashamed by Muttleys actions and was quite apologetic.  This thread is for that player and any other of Muttleys squaddies who are unaware of the type of player(s) they have in their squad; which is one reason I asked for everyone to post their experiences with Muttley here.  (and get a link to that other thread)

I would like to apologize to the Blacksheep on Knits in general because I said some pretty slanderous things about that squad as a whole based on the actions of 3 ish of its members and that is not fair.

I am sure there are many in that squad that are fine, honorable and upstanding players.  Unfort. there are a handfull in that squad that act so out of line that it taints the squad as a whole.  I hope the squad CO realizes that by NOT kicking out said players they are condoning those players horrible actions and said actions DO reflect on the squad.

Lord knows if ANY Widow Maker acted half the weenie that Muttley did/does on a near daily basis they would be given the boot pronto by me.

(except for NwBie.  EVERYBODY knows NwBie is a weenie....)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 03:23:56 AM by WMLute »
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 03:29:41 AM »
To be honest I didn't post this thread for me or for Muttley.  Not many players in the game who don't know the outcome of a fight between me and Muttley and to be honest I have very little to prove.  I might not be the best virtual pilot out there, but I know I can give most anybody a good fight.

I created this post because of a convo I had with one of Muttleys squaddies who pretty much witnessed all that happened today between myself, my squaddies, and Muttley.  He acted amazed and ashamed by Muttleys actions and was quite apologetic.  This thread is for that player and any other of Muttleys squaddies who are unaware of the type of player(s) they have in their squad; which is one reason I asked for everyone to post their experiences with Muttley here.  (and get a link to that other thread)

I would like to apologize to the Blacksheep on Knits in general because I said some pretty slanderous things about that squad as a whole based on the actions of 3 ish of its members and that is not fair.

I am sure there are many in that squad that are fine, honorable and upstanding players.  Unfort. there are a handfull in that squad that act so out of line that it taints the squad as a whole.  I hope the squad CO realizes that by NOT kicking out said players they are condoning those players horrible actions and said actions DO reflect on the squad.

Lord knows if ANY Widow Maker acted half the weenie that Muttley did/does on a near daily basis they would be given the boot pronto by me.

I was in there when this was going on and I agree Lute you have nothing to prove.  Really no one does but those people who constantly curses people and is here for just aggravation does need calling out. 
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 03:35:38 AM »
I disagree and I think you should have kept this between you Muttley and HTC.

Just saying. It gets old reading this junk ever week or so. Take it to the playground.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 03:51:43 AM »

Just saying. It gets old reading this junk ever week or so. Take it to the playground.

I hear ya'.

This isn't a type of post you will normally see by me here.

I have had run-ins with many players over the years and never have brought it to the BBS.

Heck, nine times out of ten those players and I end up in the DA and from that point on we are on good terms with each other.  But Muttley......

(uses the Captain's voice from 'Cool Hand Luke')

What we got here is... failure to communicate.  Some men you just can't reach.

If it wasn't for Muttles squaddie I prob. wouldn't have created this thread.  It for durn sure wasn't to prove anything to Muttley.

I consider the matter "closed" and will just .squelch Muttley from here on out.  I have wasted too much time on this matter allready IMHO.

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 03:59:20 AM »
I hear ya'.

This isn't a type of post you will normally see by me here.

I have had run-ins with many players over the years and never have brought it to the BBS.

Heck, nine times out of ten those players and I end up in the DA and from that point on we are on good terms with each other.  But Muttley......

If it wasn't for Muttles squaddie I prob. wouldn't have created this thread.  It for durn sure wasn't to prove anything to Muttley.

I consider the matter "closed" and will just .squelch Muttley from here on out.  I have wasted too much time on this matter allready IMHO.

I understand what you mean and I'm going to start staying out of this petty bs myself.  Really when you get down to it will we remember this a month now, I'm not talking about this post but rather anything similar to this and the post I put up tonight.  I guess if it's not worthy of remembering down the road I'm going to leave it alone.  Just a waste of typing and time. 
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009, 09:19:26 AM »

A squad is only as good as it's weakest link. If a squad allows that type of behavior then one can quit and go to another.

Fortunately for you all you have to do is not click on the link and read the thread.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009, 09:52:50 AM »
I

Or better still the chief guard.

No man in the arena will Ho another man in the areana. If any man Ho's another man in the arena a night in the Box.

No man in the arena will pick another man in the arena. If any man in the arena picks another man in the arean a night in the box.

etc etc another brilliant performance form Cool hand Luke.   
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2009, 10:26:54 AM »

Jeez... feel the love.... As soon as I get  a new puter, some gunnery skillz, and some actual luck, I will do that duel thingy stuff with ya, and maybe even steal a kill or 2 in the MA, you know how much that kill stealing from squadies upsets me...  :)  maybe I'll even invite that doggy dude you wrote about at the top...too lazy to scroll up...and have him "observe" and jump ur a@@ as we engage, while of course I take ho shots..as that will probably be the only time I would actually have my guns close to actually be able to hit something.. but never the less the gaunt.. the hand covered thingy... ok fine..the glove is thrown down... in the future... hopefully your Alzheimers will have kicked in by then.. I challenge you to a duet... I'll take the high part harmony.. see if you can keep up...

:salute

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2009, 10:29:59 AM »
Jeez... feel the love.... As soon as I get  a new puter, some gunnery skillz, and some actual luck, I will do that duel thingy stuff with ya, and maybe even steal a kill or 2 in the MA, you know how much that kill stealing from squadies upsets me...  :)  maybe I'll even invite that doggy dude you wrote about at the top...too lazy to scroll up...and have him "observe" and jump ur a@@ as we engage, while of course I take ho shots..as that will probably be the only time I would actually have my guns close to actually be able to hit something.. but never the less the gaunt.. the hand covered thingy... ok fine..the glove is thrown down... in the future... hopefully your Alzheimers will have kicked in by then.. I challenge you to a duet... I'll take the high part harmony.. see if you can keep up...

:salute

:rofl

Oh and Cool Hand Luke was a great movie  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2009, 02:33:11 PM »
I had an almost identical dueling incident with Draggon, who coincidentally should not be confused with Dragon.  I asked him what plane and he said pick your best plane at your best altitude... :huh. After I beat him he accused me of 2v1ing him because I had an observer on my plane watching the massacre.  Are Muttley and Draggon related?
Draggon was bragging about HOing and PW'ing me 234 in his Spit16. Was on final landing said 234 when I got a disco, came back and he was filling up the text buffer on how good he is. So I asked him to a 1v1 in the DA, he said DA is for losers and he'd meet anywhere. Told him middle of the sector that is just below one of our bases on trinity. I said take any plane, I'll take a plane of 40ENY. Upped a D3A, went in on the deck told him he could have 7K. Waited a half hour and he never showed, YET kept running his mouth on 200 saying that I wouldn't show, blah blah blah. I've got a great vid of it!
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2009, 02:51:21 PM »
Think they're related, but muttle more colorful.
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.