Author Topic: AVA 9/22/09  (Read 479 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
AVA 9/22/09
« on: September 23, 2009, 07:00:54 AM »
Was a Fun night in the AVA last night. I got in about 10pm EST. There was Oldman and a couple of others. Suddenly the rest of JG54 showed up. We had great fights, most 1V1's and 2V2's. <S> to everyone that was there.

This arena is a great arena to train in, practice in, and learn acm in. the problem is you might get beat up by the same guy over and over, but ask them to tell you what you did wrong. dont get mad and leave.
the more you die, the more you learn. There are some great sticks that frequent the arena, ask them for help. use it to your advantage.

New guys, go in and practice in there, you can blow up buildings, shoot down the other guys, learn to dodge ack! its a fun place. Once a few of you start showing up in there, more will follow. It's like the training arena, but without the trainers! the only limitation is the planeset is limited, but then you can learn aircraft combat maneuvers(ACM) better! give it a whirl!

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: AVA 9/22/09
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 11:03:48 AM »
Good post bud.  :aok

I'm gonna have to make the time to jump in there more than once a month.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 08:40:34 PM »
Once a few of you start showing up in there, more will follow. It's like the training arena, but without the trainers! the only limitation is the planeset is limited, but then you can learn aircraft combat maneuvers(ACM) better! give it a whirl!

I beg to differ, about the underlined bold part  :D

I know I don't fly as much as I used to or would like, but I do like to fly the AvsA as much if not more than any other arena.......

liked your post , btw, Jeager  :aok
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 08:55:09 PM »
thanks man, just trying to make things better in the AVA. no offense meant about the trainers.