Author Topic: AH II Movie: Blood Red Skies 2  (Read 471 times)

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
AH II Movie: Blood Red Skies 2
« on: October 25, 2009, 04:29:37 PM »
My new Aces High movie featuring the 100th Bomb Group doing what we do best. Many thanks to everyone who helped be a part of the film.

Ok, the file uploaded this time. The film is about 43 MB in size and just over 6 minutes long. Let me know what you think or if there are any problems viewing it.

1.) "click here to download" this will take about 8-10 minutes.
2.) should open with Windows Media Player

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmynxltg22f
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 06:41:53 PM by shotgunneeley »
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: AH II Movie: Blood Red Skies 2
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 09:27:11 PM »
Only took me about a minute & a half to download w/ cable.  Nice film Shotgun.  The picture quality could be improved, but it doesn't hurt the film too bad.  Lots of action with tons of lead being thrown around.  I give it a  :aok.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline boomerlu

• Silver Member
Re: AH II Movie: Blood Red Skies 2
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 11:25:38 PM »
Looks pretty good artistically. I was thinking "3/9 line, not dead six" the whole time though. Quality of the source could be better, but as I have a crappy graphics card too, I understand where you're coming from - it's not something you can control.

Only one criticism - the 110s/P51s part is a little too obviously filmed in the DA - the giveaway is the hugearse mesas.
boomerlu
JG11

Air Power rests at the apex of the first triad of victory, for it combines mobility, flexibility, and initiative.