Author Topic: IS THERE A SQUAD THAT HAD MORE THAN 176 BASE CAPTURES?  (Read 7543 times)

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Re: IS THERE A SQUAD THAT HAD MORE THAN 176 BASE CAPTURES?
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2009, 04:29:58 PM »
Hmm. I'd never heard of Brawndo until this thread. I suppose that's where Powerthirst came from too. :D
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2009, 04:40:13 PM »
So is taking a base then leaving it unattended just to have it taken back 5 mins later count?  If it does you're the best! Maybe playing Risk online would better suit you! IMO.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2009, 04:49:38 PM »
What a bunch of dipsticks. Are you, batch, and The Fugitive honestly too dim-witted to understand the difference between a mutually recognized association expressly elected by all the individuals involved and a unilateral declaration that a bunch of people who've never heard of you are part of your imaginary organization?

Hmm. Reflection on the general tenor of discussion on these forums leads me to suspect that yes, you probably are.  :rolleyes:

LOL!!! if anyone might have thought you weren't playing with a full deck you have certainly proved that you are not here !!!

And as far as base captures go, that ain't no big deal, which is also proved out here with the responses this thread has generated. Once you guys learn how to REALLY play you'll all realize how weak "base capture" is in the list of things one can accomplish in this game.

And while I'm not to much into the "multiwing" "Groups" the Bops are one of the best groups this game has ever seen. It will take your squad.... err.... squads years to even be on the same page. Good luck with that !

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2009, 05:40:35 PM »
LOL!!! if anyone might have thought you weren't playing with a full deck you have certainly proved that you are not here !!!

So you've answered the question - yes, you really are that stupid. No big surprise there.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2009, 05:49:48 PM »
So you've answered the question - yes, you really are that stupid. No big surprise there.

Narr
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »
This thread should be locked due to large amount of brain cell death it has caused...
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2009, 06:07:59 PM »

Insult everyone harder; it's working wonders for making you look more intelligent.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2009, 06:27:32 PM »
Insult everyone harder; it's working wonders for making you look more intelligent.
:rofl :rofl
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2009, 06:54:30 PM »
The FEW + The FEW [ES] + The Eagle ace's = 182 field captures in LW tour 116

Offline CountD90

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2009, 06:58:03 PM »
I wish they had a stat for "Denying Base Takes". Boy would I turn into a scoretard for that rank lol.
GameID:Count
The Misfit Toys
Quote from: Wreked
If you are feeling a little useless, offended, or depressed, just remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2009, 08:07:22 PM »
Wow do you get an award for killing buildings late at night, when no one is defending?   Perhaps someone should create a squad to deny late night building killing knights. Viva La Buildings!
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2009, 08:13:38 PM »
what a joke thread....but I noticed that bruv did take the bait and had to brag about his picking skills  :D
now posting as SirNuke

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2009, 08:22:21 PM »
And while I'm not to much into the "multiwing" "Groups" the Bops are one of the best groups this game has ever seen. It will take your squad.... err.... squads years to even be on the same page. Good luck with that !

Thx Fuge
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2009, 08:38:25 PM »
I wish they had a stat for "Denying Base Takes". Boy would I turn into a scoretard for that rank lol.

I use the number of killed M3's and C-47's to measure that kind of "success" ;)

So far, 1898 M3 and 1166 Goons died at my hands in LW arena ... Yes, I really love to defend :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2009, 08:53:16 PM »

Thx Fuge

I give credit when credit is due, you guys are the best horde out there !  :devil