Author Topic: VP-11 "Black Cats" recruiting.  (Read 409 times)

Offline Ruler2

• Silver Member
VP-11 "Black Cats" recruiting.
« on: September 08, 2009, 03:13:53 PM »
I figured I may as well get a thread put up on the BBS. We're a pretty small squad right now, don't believe we have 10 members anymore.

We like to focus more on the "what would the squad like to do right now" instead of a specific job all the time, we usually end up doing bomber and fighter raids since the larger part of the Cats don't care for GVs or attackers.

Tell me if interested!

Offline TheAce

• Copper Member
      • ~The Guardians~ Homepage
Re: VP-11 "Black Cats" recruiting.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 04:26:17 PM »
Good luck with the squad Ruler  :aok, hope we can wing up some time.
It is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

Squad CO of ~The Guardians~ - RECRUITING

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 09:18:42 PM »
<S> Ruler.... Your a really good kid whos got a good head on your shoulders. Hope you squad does well. Your fun to wing with too!
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Ruler2

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 09:57:45 AM »
*BUMP* haha,jk.   I just put up a video that halfway serves as a recruiting vid,tell me what you guys think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-NmCaXcGk0&feature=channel_page

Offline Ruler2

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 09:56:58 PM »
As you may know,VP-11 was a Patrol squadron, so every now and then we engage on hunter seeker missions, it's really a good tactical training time, we enjoy doing it and it helps skills as far as seperation, formation flying, and tracking the movement of an invisible enemy force according to it's speed. We fly all three countries, so for those of you that think we are strictly bish,a big  :P to you,hehe,hope to see you guys in the field!  :salute