Author Topic: P-47M vs P-47N  (Read 5115 times)

Offline Helm

• Nickel Member
Re: P-47M vs P-47N
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 01:20:59 PM »
   I think it is less than amusing that when ever somebody posts a topic,  they get to hear comments about:  "You should have used the search button" ...or "The search button is your friend".  Yet if anybody replies to an old post they are accused of "punting" the topic.  I think there should be less people attempting to be the BBS Policemen.  Many folks need to back off and let other players discuss what they wish.   If the BBS is so full of golden nuggets that people are demanded to search for ...then they should at least be allowed the Courtesy of making comments on them.  It's not fair to have it both ways. If you dont like a post.  Then don't read it.  Certainly dont post in it.  

Down with the "BBS Bullies"!!!   ...enuff allready

Helm ...out
XO of ^"^Nazgul^"^
Proudly serving since campaign #13
"No Rain?" ...."No Rainbow, baby!" ....Bootsey Collins 2009

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 01:26:07 PM »
  I think it is less than amusing that when ever somebody posts a topic,  they get to hear comments about:  "You should have used the search button" ...or "The search button is your friend".  Yet if anybody replies to an old post they are accused of "punting" the topic.  I think there should be less people attempting to be the BBS Policemen.  Many folks need to back off and let other players discuss what they wish.   If the BBS is so full of golden nuggets that people are demanded to search for ...then they should at least be allowed the Courtesy of making comments on them.  It's not fair to have it both ways. If you dont like a post.  Then don't read it.  Certainly dont post in it.  

Helm ...out
:aok

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2009, 01:28:02 PM »
Some like to jump on those posts just so they can post their silly picture.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 01:36:26 PM by Anaxogoras »
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2009, 01:34:37 PM »

Helm ...out

Well said sir.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"