Author Topic: CTD with new patch  (Read 1389 times)

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
Re: CTD with new patch
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 05:46:12 PM »
Never mind...  It's still buggy as hell even with a clean install.   Same stuff still going on.   :frown:

Sorry stals..........i regret to inform you that my home pc has some sort of critical hardware erro and thusly must be shipped to india for repair....... :cry

I havent been able to get on the forums for a month, the public library and school computers all block this site... :cry

hopefully my warranty will allow me to procure a brand new desktop, but for now i have no way of getin my flyin fix  :frown:
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 06:24:56 PM »
Sorry to hear that Barron.  I suggest while you wait for a working machine, try walking through the halls at work or at school with your arms out sideways, tilting side to side as you bank the corners, and making engine and gun noises as you pass people.  This might help with the withdrawals.  ;)

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 05:28:04 PM »
Sorry to hear that Barron.  I suggest while you wait for a working machine, try walking through the halls at work or at school with your arms out sideways, tilting side to side as you bank the corners, and making engine and gun noises as you pass people.  This might help with the withdrawals.  ;)

My English teacher asked me to please take a seat. she obviously has never flown, or she would sypathise...... :noid
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes