Author Topic: Run a mission!  (Read 337 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Run a mission!
« on: October 13, 2009, 06:25:05 AM »
Several times this week I have heard people continuously hollering for help to take the base. I mean one day this went on for several hours and after a while gets annoying. Then yesterday I was somewhat attacked because they failed to take the base and couldn't get any help even though they had the base capped. My only advice is run a mission. These impromptu circumstances catches many of us doing other things. It really helps to have intent and everyone of the same page. It does no good to bad mouth the rest of us.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
Re: Run a mission!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 07:40:20 AM »
Several times this week, people hollered for help to take a base. One day this went on for several hours.  After a while, it gets annoying. Then yesterday, I was attacked because their capture failed.  Also, they couldn't get any help even though they had the base capped.  My advice is run a mission.  Circumstances catch us doing other things. It really helps to share intent and have everyone onthe same page. It does no good to bad mouth the rest of us.

:aok

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 07:46:29 AM »
I'll be succinct here:  Not every opportunity for a base capture results from a Mission.  Flexibility has done more to win more maps than Mission planning.  Is it really gonna hurt someones score that much to dump an Attack/GV flight to go help capture a base that is ripe for the taking?

I leave it to others that rely on verboseness to convince you of the error in your post.

Fight Like a Girl

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 07:54:26 AM »
It does get frustrating when someone yells for help and no one comes ,but like ya said run a mission! on the other end if you see a couple hundred people on-line and no one comes that too can get a bit irritating ,specifically when you see about 50 in the air and 150 on the ground.......yeah i know another 50 may be in gv's but i doubt it ! most of them run to eat dinner and disappear for hours without logging off because some days its impossible to get in the MA'S

What gets me even more is when some one yells for defence and all you get is silence,everyone wants to be the valture not the vultchee :bolt:

Offline lambo31

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 08:00:44 AM »
Several times this week I have heard people continuously hollering for help to take the base. I mean one day this went on for several hours and after a while gets annoying. Then yesterday I was somewhat attacked because they failed to take the base and couldn't get any help even though they had the base capped. My only advice is run a mission. These impromptu circumstances catches many of us doing other things. It really helps to have intent and everyone of the same page. It does no good to bad mouth the rest of us.

:aok
Ingame ID: Lambo