Author Topic: X-52 and Pedals  (Read 694 times)

Offline Jager

• Copper Member
X-52 and Pedals
« on: October 15, 2009, 12:04:37 PM »
Hi guys.. here is what I have for sale now.   Things are starting to get ruff in my life and need to take a break for a while.  But when I return, I would like to take another crack at it with some CH stuff  :joystick:. If your interested, pop me a message...Thanks  :salute

Also in the Atlanta area, so heres the url to the craigslist ad i posted...

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/vgm/1418307647.html

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
Re: X-52 and Pedals
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 08:02:33 PM »
Nice setup
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 08:07:09 PM »
i have the ch pedals and they move around alot, i think the siatek ones may be b. of course i can use the twist grip when my feet get tired. i may mount the pedals to some plywood so they don't move around as much, good luck
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 08:51:14 PM »
i have the ch pedals and they move around alot, i think the siatek ones may be b. of course i can use the twist grip when my feet get tired. i may mount the pedals to some plywood so they don't move around as much, good luck

if your on carpet buy some stick on velcro and put the rigid side on the bottom. :aok
worked for me
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Strip

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 09:23:33 PM »
Will you sell the peds separately?

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 01:30:43 AM »
I solved that problem with a plastic floor mat and some industrial velcro. Works like a charm :aok

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 07:59:11 AM »
saitek puts in screw holes in their pedals, so i screwed mine to the floor! wife wasnt happy but hey, thats life!

Offline nimble

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 08:28:20 PM »
Would be a nice gift for my lady, hit me up if it hasn't sold yet :)
Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.