Author Topic: "automatic" switch from attack to fighter mode  (Read 461 times)

Offline Dream Child

• Copper Member
"automatic" switch from attack to fighter mode
« on: October 18, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »
Not sure if this is a bug or a "feature", but if I pick an FM-2 (any JABO fighter works here), select rockets, select attack mode, then if I select the FM-2 again, it switches from attack mode to fighter mode. Any time a fighter/attack aircraft is selected a second straight time, it automatically changes to fighter mode. Is it supposed to work that way?

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Re: "automatic" switch from attack to fighter mode
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 07:16:04 PM »
Everything resets if you "double click" a plane.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Dream Child

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 09:21:46 PM »
Everything resets if you "double click" a plane.

It wasn't a double click in the computer mouse sense of the word. It was selecting the same plane twice in a row instead of selecting a different plane.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 12:03:36 AM »
No, he means if you click it a second time in the listing.

Been that way forever. Some folks will up a plane after accidentally clicking it a second time and not notice they only have 25% gas until they're in the air.

It's an annoying bug/feature, but has been there a while, and works on all planes as far as I know.

Offline batch

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 07:39:53 AM »
sometimes just happens at random without any clicks as well

no better feeling than moving to a base........ typing in .plane 1    launching your pony on a 2 sector attack mission to drop a VH.............. only to find out 10 minutes later in the middle of nowhere your out of gas and you didnt bring ord anyhow

awesomeness
"theres nothin like wakin up with a Dickens Cider" - Dickens Fruit Stand