Author Topic: About the con  (Read 828 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: About the con
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 10:59:55 PM »
If that's all your coming for then it's not worth your time and money. If you would like to meet the creators of AHII and the entire staff and a bunch of pilots you see in the arenas then I think it is.

SB

Plus drink to excess.   I'll try and debate on whether to go to the Con or Dayton next year.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 11:06:32 PM »
I should be making whatever comes up in the midwest next.. Someone from WI needs to show up and educate yall on beer drinking.

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 04:32:00 AM »
stay in school!

AWWW. So I have to travel 2000 miles, and spend 1000 dollars to get to fly the con plane for 2hrs. Geezz, that doesn't seem right. :cry :cry

(starts singing)" Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high. Why ,oh why can't I." :neener:
Don't forget these Dorothy...
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 03:09:52 PM »
Thanks guys.... you've been a great help....
 :salute
(In game Sparty)
R.I.P. SASFRAS, may you return some day soon
<S>

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2009, 03:35:33 PM »
If that's all your coming for then it's not worth your time and money. If you would like to meet the creators of AHII and the entire staff and a bunch of pilots you see in the arenas then I think it is.

SB
Relax, I'm just whining. Logged on few hours to late to see the tricked out Fokker. :cry :cry  WW1 sounds interesting. I will enjoy flying my Fokker and augering my Fokker. Winging with Fokkers ,and dodging and shooting other Fokkers.  :cheers:
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins