Author Topic: mission:battle of the BIG GUNS  (Read 1707 times)

Offline hoopwafa

• Zinc Member
mission:battle of the BIG GUNS
« on: October 22, 2009, 09:31:04 PM »
this is an all out drag-down fight and each plane has at least 2 20mm cannons.some have 40mm some have 30 to 37mm some have 4 20mm
and some have 2 20mm and 1 30mm

around a 30 plane furball of various planes

side#1:
3 me262's
3yak 9t's
3tempest's
3nik2j's
2f4u-IC's
2la5fn's

side#2
2typhoon's
2hurricane IIC
2la7
2hurricane IID
2ta-152H-1
2me163b's

map:dueling

mission:http://www.esnips.com/doc/8c9a077c-0c6c-4f98-ad91-20d2608c595f/battle-of-the-big-guns

map is included in the download.

Offline Happy1

• Nickel Member
Re: mission:battle of the BIG GUNS
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 06:05:58 PM »
Well done, hoopwafa   :banana:  tried ur mission, had no probs whatsoever, could u pls include "Warp" so that the planes would be launched automatically, other than that, it's a fun mission   :cheers:   :aok

Offline hoopwafa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 11:44:54 PM »
Well done, hoopwafa   :banana:  tried ur mission, had no probs whatsoever, could u pls include "Warp" so that the planes would be launched automatically, other than that, it's a fun mission   :cheers:   :aok

thanks. :D
i was going to add a warp but... :frown:
but im undergoing some techincal dificulty with the mission editor at the moment. sorry youve got to wait. :frown:
and trust me it probably hurts me more than it hurts you because im 13 and my mom cant afford to get me an online account. so these are all i do.

and oh ya what version of aces high do you have(you can find it in the upper left corner of the screen when you open aces high. if you have
2.16 thats good.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 12:07:32 AM by hoopwafa »

Offline hoopwafa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 12:42:23 AM »
Well done, hoopwafa   :banana:  tried ur mission, had no probs whatsoever, could u pls include "Warp" so that the planes would be launched automatically, other than that, it's a fun mission   :cheers:   :aok

and just when i thought all hope was lost... :cry

WAAPAA!!!! :Ohttp://www.esnips.com/doc/d483a8fa-7fcc-4c5e-b8d3-bdb76d08dc2c/the-big-guns-fight
just put the file in the missres.

i added the warp along with the P-39Q and P-39D and all the planes now include a discripion of there armerment.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 12:45:55 AM by hoopwafa »

Offline hoopwafa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 01:43:04 AM »
i have another really fun mission. called "last resort" if your on the right side, you can go through 1 dogfight and see some planes in the distants.
and you can join that fight. you can go through 1 dogfight, go to the other side of the island, and still have plenty of time to dogfight with those guys. i also added some back-up where if you do get a little trouble with the zeros just when you think its gonna be him on your tail the whole time
a whole bunch of P-47's and P-51's come and take care of the zero(s)

one of my personal favorites.

Offline HellFire

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 05:49:55 PM »
WTG Hoops  :aok you've done an excellent job with your mission, & all that by a  13YO, keep up your good work, study hard in school & you'll go places, you've an inherent knack for programming which in itself is not easy.  Programmers make good  money, I know for I used to be a programmer & then switched to "Trading Stocks &  Bonds" earning higher pay.

With programming these missions you've developed a liking for programming, working in a job you like & enjoying it is 50% of the battle, the rest you'll develope by experience & studies.

I recommend that your parents have you take a test to see what your strong suite is  so that you'll know which areas to concentrate in & to follow a study path for your  developing future.   :cheers:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 05:53:19 PM by HellFire »
"In life there is certain death, and between life and death
  there is a journey, hence in truth nothing is lost in death."

Offline hoopwafa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 08:23:36 PM »
WTG Hoops  :aok you've done an excellent job with your mission, & all that by a  13YO, keep up your good work, study hard in school & you'll go places, you've an inherent knack for programming which in itself is not easy.  Programmers make good  money, I know for I used to be a programmer & then switched to "Trading Stocks &  Bonds" earning higher pay.

With programming these missions you've developed a liking for programming, working in a job you like & enjoying it is 50% of the battle, the rest you'll develope by experience & studies.

I recommend that your parents have you take a test to see what your strong suite is  so that you'll know which areas to concentrate in & to follow a study path for your  developing future.   :cheers:

thanks!

and ive already fighured out what i want to be... an enginer. i want to do computer programing too. mom sais im the only person she knows that likes
plyers and isnt a murder. :lol and im homeschoolled she sais thats why i do so good because they dont teach you that in school.
(and i know for a fact,what they teach you in school takes a week for 1 subject,where at home can take 15 minutes because my mom knows how to make me understand.and even if you do learn that subject in school, you'll just forget the next day. and per pressure,bullies,and teachers that curse at you[not exagurating]dasent make it any easier.)i also know alot about piston engine and  
bi-planes.and also WWII.and airodynamics,hygrodynamics,and electronics.computers,C.A.T. systoms.wow,i do know alot. never realized that.

now that's said, not many questions i have to answer.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 08:27:39 PM by hoopwafa »

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 10:49:03 PM »
You'll add some credibility to all your comments, hoopwafa, if you spell check before you post.   ;)

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 11:02:40 PM »
 :lol Wasn't going to say anything.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Stryker

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 08:54:17 AM »
You'll add some credibility to all your comments, hoopwafa, if you spell check before you post.   ;)
its obvious you understand his post.. does it honestly matter about spellin here?
Lt Cmdr Gambit
The Aggressor Squadron
65th AGRS, 57th ATG
"Terror In The Skies"

Offline hoopwafa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2009, 11:58:12 AM »

i will next time.

oh and that mission "last resort" i was talking about is finished here it is.http://www.esnips.com/doc/a4478bf0-6a03-4a1f-bd81-1cb10906bf2f/last-resort

just put the file in your missress. map is ndisles.

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2009, 04:29:57 PM »
its obvious you understand his post.. does it honestly matter about spellin here?

For missions, no not really, but for touting the virtues of home schooling, yeah, definitely.

Offline pvtsparkman

• Zinc Member
      • Hopesallfaded
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 02:07:50 AM »
can u give me instructions on getting the files where they need to be
For glory we shed blood, for honor we spill our own.

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »
can u give me instructions on getting the files where they need to be

They go into your AH2 folder (easiest way is right click AH2 on desktop, Properties, Find Target)...put the .mis file in your misstemp folder.
put the mission .res in your missres folder.
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK