Author Topic: Tonight will be great  (Read 562 times)

Offline nimble

• Copper Member
Tonight will be great
« on: November 07, 2009, 05:24:47 PM »
Cast off hand, check(couldn't wait till Monday)
New rudder pedals, check
New stick, check
Girlfriend having a final paper due by Monday, check

God I can't wait to get home!
Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: Tonight will be great
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 05:33:55 PM »
have fun bro  :aok
Auger a few times for me since i cant fly fighters right now
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline nimble

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 05:43:16 PM »
have fun bro  :aok
Auger a few times for me since i cant fly fighters right now

Will do brohiem. Imma try to avoid the auger part, but every lawndart I achieve will get a dedication to you. :)

Every once in a while you just get that feeling in your gut about Aces and the old excitement of the first month you played comes back. I have that vibe for tonight. Took a few hundred for the new toys, but well worth it. Less expensive than crack in the long run I guess.

Anyways, what has you laid up?
Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 05:47:54 PM »
Will do brohiem. Imma try to avoid the auger part, but every lawndart I achieve will get a dedication to you. :)

Every once in a while you just get that feeling in your gut about Aces and the old excitement of the first month you played comes back. I have that vibe for tonight. Took a few hundred for the new toys, but well worth it. Less expensive than crack in the long run I guess.

Anyways, what has you laid up?

my JS went out in mid dive while i was in a 262.
so all i can do is fly buffs at 30k hitting strats lol

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 06:08:56 PM »
Man, wish I could get in tonight, working sucks big time. BP, I've a st290 if you want it mate, bit banged up, but works (might need some dead band applying) - least till your up and running again?

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline nimble

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 06:15:43 PM »
Man, wish I could get in tonight, working sucks big time. BP, I've a st290 if you want it mate, bit banged up, but works (might need some dead band applying) - least till your up and running again?

Wurzel

3 hours till freedom for me! You guys switch knights yet? You still owe me a few sorties! :)

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 06:25:58 PM »
Yep, switched Knits at the start of the month fella, and only 3 hours, you lucky lucky sod - got another 6.5 here yet.

People leaving and all that good stuff, means I get to work extra cos I'm just so lucky like that lol......

Will be on tomoro night/monday morning tho, if your about.

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 06:53:02 PM »
my JS went out in mid dive while i was in a 262.

Kappa has this problem some nights also. You can't help but notice a 262 in a dive at 600 mph, target fixated on a tree. :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 08:08:03 PM »
Bipolar, I also have a spare 3DExtreme pro, maybe 3hrs of use.  Just say the word, and I can fedex it.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »
Bipolar, I also have a spare 3DExtreme pro, maybe 3hrs of use.  Just say the word, and I can fedex it.
Wouldn't it just be cheaper just to go to walmart? :rolleyes:
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 07:58:00 AM »

Wurzel
Thanks for the offer bro. I should get mine monday or tuesday  :aok