Author Topic: Squelch file.  (Read 776 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Squelch file.
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 03:49:42 PM »
I believe my answer was a summary of a previous answer from HT, though it was so long ago that I can't be entirely sure.

I think HTC didn't want people being able to de-tune range / country etc.  Necessary for community interaction.

This is an entirely different issue.  If you squelch someone they should remain squelched.  Being able to leave the arena and rejoin, If i hear the same noise again within minutes of squelching them I'm like  :furious.   These are the people that make your ears bleed or cussing on range etc.

So  :pray perma squelch.  Fighter Ace had it HTC can do it  :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 03:50:06 PM »
To dissuade people from not talking to a large portion of the populace. Same reason you can't detune Channel 2.

I think the player should have the option to perma squelch player's that they dont ever want to read or listen to again. I understand what your saying, but maybe HTC hasnt listen or read some of the things that are goin on lately.

Oh well I just wanted to see what other people's and/or HTC's view on it. I will just keep squelching everytime I log in.

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 03:54:46 PM »
+1 Chappy  :aok

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 04:07:48 PM »
Not having a squelch list promotes activity that would normally get one squelched.

Why worry abour being squelched it's only temporary..... Do the crime and serve no time.

It's obvious there are quite a few look at it this way.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)