Author Topic: CLAIM JUMPERS RECRUITING  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Flifast

• Copper Member
      • Claim Jumpers
Re: CLAIM JUMPERS RECRUITING
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 09:32:20 PM »
I just like to stay positive, that is more than 1!

Flifast

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 11:03:37 PM »
Not more than being a SAPPer makes your opinions valid. 

I just question his motivation.  What does anything the Claim Jumpers do with regards to size or number of wings have to do with his life, game or otherwise?  He posts his crap for himself and the flaming majority, such as you.

There is no need for it.  You, him and about two dozen others need to get over yourselves and let people play as they wish.

It's a game related question. Whether it's taken as offensive to you or not, having so many wings with 2-4 people in them begs the question. Why?

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2010, 01:57:20 AM »
Not more than being a SAPPer makes your opinions valid. 
What is it exactly you think SAPP is? It is definitely not a squad. Actually we fly with each other on average once every two months at best. When we log on together we go to the team with the lowest numbers and do something silly that in no way contributes to winning the war.

That is a big difference from having such a large squad as Claim Jumpers.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2010, 04:28:37 AM »
Is it me, or does it seem like the whole community is against the Claim Jumpers?  I mean, seriously, I don't see other squads actually defend the CJ's here.  Either way, once I'm back, I'm going to rejoin the CJ's (if there be a spot open).  I fly with them because they are cool and don't bite my head off if I screw up, not because they have the most folks.  They introduced me to FSO the moment I went active, which was only a few days earlier.  They accepted my "2 week"-ness when I was, well, a 2 weeker.  Other folks just kinda flamed me here n there, but these guys helped me out.  It's one of the reasons I went active, rather than use up the whole 2 week trial.  That and I had, at that point, become horribly addicted to AH.  Oh wait, it's not a horrible thing. :joystick: :D

At this point, I'm stalling for tax return.  I could go active now, but I really want to have a new computer built.  We shall see how things play out. :aok

Volron
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Flifast

• Copper Member
      • Claim Jumpers
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 07:58:38 AM »
You better talk to one of us before you pull the trigger on a new system.  We've had alot of guys buy new systems that play Aces High great and one of most active topics has to do with setting it up to get the most out of the game!  We like the term...I see YOU!  FSO's have never been better.  Training and sweeps in the MA or our new action in the Axis vs. Allies have been a big help!  I hope to see you online soon and let us know if you need any help.

Flifast

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 08:24:41 AM »
It's a game related question. Whether it's taken as offensive to you or not, having so many wings with 2-4 people in them begs the question. Why?
Why not?  Seriously, this is not just a juvenile response, why not?  What does it matter to you and the cliques within cliques set?

What is it exactly you think SAPP is? It is definitely not a squad. Actually we fly with each other on average once every two months at best. When we log on together we go to the team with the lowest numbers and do something silly that in no way contributes to winning the war.

That is a big difference from having such a large squad as Claim Jumpers.
And it is the way you want to play.  More power to you.

I don’t see the purpose of the web of cliques that exist out there.  I am not sure of the meanings, but there is SAPP, Dog Fighters Club, Hot Soup Mafia, and who knows what else.  My impression is that these are groups of buddies that wish to exclude ‘the masses.’  If it is your thing, then good for you.

One thing good about the Claim Jumpers is that we have never be accused of being exclusive.

Either way, once I'm back, I'm going to rejoin the CJ's (if there be a spot open). 
The question of whether there will be a spot open made me laugh.

Hurry back, Volron.  :salute
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2010, 09:55:48 AM »
Does anyone believe consolidating the wings will blunt the criticism?

We have a large squad and like it that way. At any time of the day we can find friends to fly with.

When someone offers to pay all of our subscriptions, we will operate the way they dictate.

There are plenty of arena choices.

If we bother you so much then when we are in Orange, go fly Blue.

But everyone is invited to fly with or against us in AvA on Monday nights.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2010, 01:08:44 PM »
Get all assed up about it if you like, but it does not make any sense to most. I just thought I'd ask and see if I could get an answer other than " because we can".

Whatever, carry on. :salute

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2010, 01:19:04 PM »
Does anyone believe consolidating the wings will blunt the criticism?

We have a large squad and like it that way. At any time of the day we can find friends to fly with.

When someone offers to pay all of our subscriptions, we will operate the way they dictate.

There are plenty of arena choices.

If we bother you so much then when we are in Orange, go fly Blue.

But everyone is invited to fly with or against us in AvA on Monday nights.

You do understand that there is no such thing as a Wing in AH.  Just squads, and they are limited in size.  Just sayin :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 01:27:12 PM »
Get all assed up about it if you like, but it does not make any sense to most. I just thought I'd ask and see if I could get an answer other than " because we can".

dont bother Bro,  let them all fly together, thats what they need to get there Vulch killz, and for us its just more lemmings :salute

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2010, 01:39:33 PM »

You didn’t get the answer, “because we can,” SFB.  You were asked, “why not?”

I realize I am feeding a troll here, but I get incensed when someone covers their lack of a point with an attempt at condescension.  You do this because you can?

Are all 8600 of your posts also completely devoid of content?

dont bother Bro,  let them all fly together, thats what they need to get there Vulch killz, and for us its just more lemmings :salute
Ummm.  A useless post to remind a Brokeback buddy not to make useless posts.

I am at a loss for how to respond the wrong headedness of you two.   Perhaps I should be grateful that you "let us all fly together."

I guess I shouldn’t bother responding to you flamers.

You do understand that there is no such thing as a Wing in AH.  Just squads, and they are limited in size.  Just sayin :)
And wings are composed of squads.  Yeah, I know. But sometimes it is easier just to go with the flow.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 03:04:35 PM by RufusLeaking »
Claim Jumpers

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2010, 02:00:12 PM »

And wings are composed of squads.  Yeah, I know. But sometimes it is easier just to go with the flow.

Ruf, that's such a hanging curve it's hard to not swing!

Something about horde mentality and sheep comes to mind however :)

No worries though as long as you are having fun :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 02:39:09 PM »
You didn’t get the answer, “because we can,” SFB.  You were asked, “why not?”

I realize I am feeding a troll here, but I get incensed when someone covers their lack of a point with an attempt at condescension.  You do this because you can?

Are all 8600 of your posts also completely devoid of content?
Ummm.  A useless post to remind a Brokeback buddy not to make useless posts.

I am at a loss for how to respond the wrong headedness of you two.   Perhaps I should be greatful that you "let us all fly together."

I guess I shouldn’t bother responding to you flamers.
And wings are composed of squads.  Yeah, I know. But sometimes it is easier just to go with the flow.

I have no clue how people like you remember to breathe.

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 02:46:46 PM »
Well even though 604 is well under way, I am still a social member of the CJs and fly with them whenever possible.

So they are a bunch of cherry picking hoarde monkeys and a pack of HOing rammers?

They are a fun good humoured bunch of guys who know how to have fun and how to cause chaos and that besides my historcal squad is the thing I love most about AH2.

:salute
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2010, 03:00:58 PM »
Ruf, that's such a hanging curve it's hard to not swing!

Something about horde mentality and sheep comes to mind however :)

No worries though as long as you are having fun :aok
There has got to be a line about swinging, but I need to control my impulse to insult…

Seriously, I am all for a good natured exchange of opinions.

:salute Corkyjr for not joining me on the low road.  I hope your squadmates do not think less of you for it.

I respect Ink’s in game skill.  However, I do not see the point of coming into the Squadron Forum and posting about a squad in the third person on a thread of which the topic is that squad.  It is classless and unnecessary.  Are his expectations that we will all see the error of our ways and aspire to be like him?

Anyway, the issue of squad size has recently been discussed on the Wish List forum:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,283228.0.html
Claim Jumpers