Author Topic: More than one person in the cockpit during practice.  (Read 728 times)

Offline bravoa8

• Silver Member
Re: More than one person in the cockpit during practice.
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2009, 04:24:07 PM »
I think it would be kinda cool,that is if it would work.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2009, 05:05:41 PM »
But you can only have 1 in the cockpit with you.......why not make it so you can have more then 1 in a cockpit? other then it would set up computer problems like ghosth said

It's not computer problems. It's a client problem. As in almost the entire cockpit and joining system of the game would need to be recoded...which I figure you might as well put out Aces High III if you're going to put that much work in.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2009, 06:55:22 PM »
I don't know about the code but it sounds like a good idea if only for the TA, other wise it would bring about the unwanted deathstars (unwanted by HT).
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 05:44:45 AM »
I would love having 10 players in one B-17, pointless yes but by god would it be awesome

:aok
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 09:05:02 AM »
I would love having 10 players in one B-17, pointless yes but by god would it be awesome

From what I hear, it was. :)
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2009, 11:44:13 AM »
Cool, yes, but as cool as 6 guys with formations all in a tight group, no, IMO thats cooler.

Offline Simba

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2009, 07:36:22 PM »
With 'friendly collisions' set to off in the ol' Warbirds days, we used to formate on to a friendly heavy bomber and 'merge' with him. Gave the enemy a hell of a shock when the bomber he was stalking suddenly gave birth to three fully-fledged Mustangs . . .

;)
Simba
No.6 Squadron vRFC/RAF