Author Topic: Who has the bestest Sig?  (Read 10346 times)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Re: Who has the bestest Sig?
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2009, 02:59:23 PM »
Here's a multiple choice response, pick whichever you like.

A. As soon as you quit expecting anyone else on a video game to care about what you think.
B. As soon as you quit worrying about other players' tactics in that video game.
D. Yawn...
D. As soon as your expectations of 'fun' begin to culminate in and from a special sense of community that comes from minding your own business.

You can feel free to revisit my post above for explanation.

I do appreciate the verification of my theory, though.

Your ego is absolutely out of control.  Thats why you behave teh way you do.

Sure, you can accuse others of having an ego but, deep down inside, you must realize that the real problem lies with you.  You simply cant stand being viewed as anything other than an authority figure.

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #226 on: November 06, 2009, 03:02:42 PM »
Was that mediocre ACM last night when you and your squadie both got ownt 3 v 1? If you want to test my mediocre ACM skills Ill be in the DA tonight.  :aok

In ten years, I've spent about 30 minutes in the DA, so yeah wait there for me... :lol
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #227 on: November 06, 2009, 03:04:01 PM »
You can feel free to revisit my post above for explanation.

I do appreciate the verification of my theory, though.

Your ego is absolutely out of control.  Thats why you behave teh way you do.

Sure, you can accuse others of having an ego but, deep down inside, you must realize that the real problem lies with you.  You simply cant stand being viewed as anything other than an authority figure.

Hey wait a minute, you said you didn't know me from Adam not half an hour ago, now you're my dad?  :lol
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #228 on: November 06, 2009, 03:05:29 PM »
Or we could see which squad takes the most bases in a single tour... see the problem?

None of us insulted your base-taking ability but you took a swipe at our prowess at the aspect of the game that we like.  See the problem?
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #229 on: November 06, 2009, 03:08:44 PM »
Or we could see which squad takes the most bases in a single tour... see the problem?

Meh, do you really think that we wouldn't be able to be just as proficient at base taking as you guys if we had any motivation to be?  I mean, where lies the skill in taking a base?  Lets go through skill checklist:

Strafing buildings/acks: No, this takes no skill
Hitting 'B' on the keyboard to release troops: No this is pretty easy as well.

Everything else involving a fight around taking a base we are proficient at, i.e. efficiently disabling all aircraft in the area, disabling enemy tanks (yes we have muppets who are very good tankers).

The only thing we really lack is players who go on suicide jabbo missions, which might be our downfall in ever being able to stack up with the Pigs in the base taking department.

As for the 1v1 format I suggested, this would take place in the dueling arena of course, Best of 5 for each matchup 1 through 10, each best of 5 is worth 1 point.  We'll tally the points.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #230 on: November 06, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »
Grizz, you forgot the last thing on the checklist for a twitchy base take --- being proud of it.  That really does take a "special" person.  
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #231 on: November 06, 2009, 03:14:04 PM »
all of you... I know some of you think some of my posts were serious but its all in good fun... no worries.

I'm not the best pilot by any stretch, but I'll happily dual anyone, Muppet or non-Muppet cuz its FUN.

IF I loose..
- I actually win cuz, its a Win-Win situation, you get an ego boost, I get better, and maybe next time I'll win. fuels the challenge!

If I win...
- Cool, and now you'll be getting better and once again, its fun and it fuels the challenge!

now quit the trifle ego tribbiling (yeah look up that in urban dictionary), and lets have some fun...

:salute
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #232 on: November 06, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »
In ten years, I've spent about 30 minutes in the DA, so yeah wait there for me... :lol
so where do you get the authority to comment on ACM? If mediocre ACM is all it takes to kill you i think you have a problem. That problem is caused by lack of time spent in the DA, and we come full circle.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #233 on: November 06, 2009, 03:17:07 PM »
That problem is caused by lack of time spent in the DA, and we come full circle.

So you're saying if you don't go to the DA you don't get better?

Just curious.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #234 on: November 06, 2009, 03:18:26 PM »
I have the best quote, simple as that.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #235 on: November 06, 2009, 03:20:07 PM »

Just curious.

I would agree yep, you hit a plateau only flying in the MA.  You might get a good fight once a week in the MA whereas in the DA you will get 10 epic fights in an hour.  I used to think I was pretty good a year ago, but after around 2,000 logged duels or so, I would absolutely crush my old self.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: November 06, 2009, 03:20:39 PM »
I'm not the best pilot by any stretch, but I'll happily dual anyone, Muppet or non-Muppet cuz its FUN.

and you done that with me. you have a ways to go, but your getting there.
like i said before. you keep wanting to learn like you are. who knows what youll be like in a year.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: November 06, 2009, 03:22:33 PM »

Just curious.
DA provides you with 1 v 1 ACM experience. not this pick and ho run crap you see all the twits in the MA do.
Ray charles can pick ho run and ram
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 03:27:08 PM by BiPoLaR »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #238 on: November 06, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »

Just curious.
you get better faster in the DA.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #239 on: November 06, 2009, 03:24:12 PM »
and you done that with me. you have a ways to go, but your getting there.
like i said before. you keep wanting to learn like you are. who knows what youll be like in a year.

Yeah, I have done that with many people from your squad, you, Agent360, Sunsfan to name a few. And I'm always down for doing it again.. so lets stop the BS and get back to whats important, having fun.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)